Sketch Your Day 2023 | HandDrawn/HandPainted | Due August, 15 2023

Makitso and gt0595c, your cards are here!!!!

I’m ready to swap and will start the process tomorrow to send cards your way during by this coming Monday.

Thank you all for playing!

Returns in the mail

The returns are on their way to all of you as of this morning. Thank you all for playing and sharing with us bits of your day!!

Just a word of caution for players in the US. Look at your stamps closely before assuming they are forever stamps. If a value is printed on them, they are worth that value which may not be enough to cover postage with a single stamp. To be a forever stamp, the word “forever” needs to be printed along an edge of the stamp. ;)

Keep on creating wonderful art! I hope you like your returns!

Last edited:
I received my returns and I have no words to describe how pleasantly surprised and happy I am! Ada, thanks for hosting and all the surprises, YOU ROCK! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Returns received and very happy with the cards received! Thank you for hosting, off to leave iTrader and YouRocks!

My returns arrived, too ~ thanks to vidas, Makitso and Aifrati for lovely artwork!
And more thanks to our terrific host, Aifrati for a great job and wonderful extras!

Yay! My returns showed up today!! Such fun artwork by The Walnut Tree, jo.on.the.go, leydab! Thank you so much, Aifrati, for hosting this one again... I can't wait for the next time!

I received my cards a few days ago - not only was it a treat to see what others had created, but to see my own cards printed as well. Aifrati you are a super hostess.

And thanks for sharing parts of your days as well
Walnut Tree - Afternoon Smoothie
leydab - Fountain
LuAnnP - Physical Therapy

My cards arrived a couple of days ago. I am a little late in sending my "You Rocks..." but I will do them today.

Aifrati, once again you hosted a swap that was a total joy. It was so nice to get copies of my own cards back again. I never really got a great photo of the cards together (which I USUALLY do) so the prints were a great treat.

My returns came today, and I love them! Thank you so much to Aifrati for hosting and for the beautiful sticker, prints, and ribbon! I've stuck the sticker on the front of my sketch book, for encouragement :)

And a big thank you to:

Piggles, for "Hairy Coo in Pollok Country Park,"
Jtpaints, for "The Pavilion at Scout Summer Camp," and
Flashviv, for "Over the Fence"

My returns have arrived, and I love them! They are all very well done.

Thank you to Periwinkle , jtpaints and flashviv for the gorgeous cards, and a huge thank you to Aifrati for another wonderful swap and all the extra goodies. It is such a treat to get great quality prints of our original cards, plus those lovely stickers!

Received my returns. Thank you to Airfrati, Periwinkle and Piggles for great cards and a big thank you to Airfrati for hosting and including prints of my cards and the Sketch Your Day Sticker. What a treat this package was! Off to leave you rocks and itrader.

Back
Top Bottom