Somewhere over the Rainbow, due March 31

rhodora55

ATC Novice
Albums
Due Date: March 31
Signup/Withdrawal Date: none, but please notify me by PM if you need to withdraw
Number of Cards: 4 for 4
Media: Open, but please keep them relatively flat to cut down on postage.

I remember watching Wizard of Oz every March on network television at my grandparents house, and I used to go into the den and hide with my Pup (grandfather) when the wicked witch came on. Now that I am older I just love the over the rainbow song. Let's make our own rainbows plus one for Oz. Please make three rainbow cards and one Oz themed card to swap.

GUIDELINES and MAILING:

- Please PM for my address when cards are ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Please spread evenly within a business size envelope, using Washi or Painters tape (Scotch tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your username, real name, state/country, and swap title on the back of each card.
- Please include a self addressed and stamped business size envelope (SASE) for returns. I am in the US so players in other countries please be sure you include the correct postage.
- Host cards are always appreciated, but never required.
- When returns are received, please post in the thread and be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “You Rock” points for those who created your returns.

Participants:
1.Chimerix (received)
2.SunTrade (received)
3.Blastie (received)
4.pilarfarmer(received)
5.ThisIsMyCleverUsername(received)
6.caitirin (received)
7.mrubyjean (received)
8.Mushu

Last edited:
Theres a very quirky country store in the mountains of PA. A portion of it is Wizard of Oz themed, in which I had fun traveling the yellow brick road to visit mannequins dressed as the characters. Here are some photos:
00704158827020201004204106442.jpg00704158827020201004204107499.jpg00704158827020201004204106422.jpg00704158827020201004204106449.jpg

Funny side note my best friend used to be married to a very evil woman, (thankfully not anymore) I sent him a text while I was there with my hubby, that we ran into his ex-wife.

Me: You'll never guess who we ran into up here
Buddy who?
Me: You're ex-wife
Buddy no you didn't
Me: Sure did!! (insert pic below) :biglaugh:

00704158827020201004204106435.jpg

Anyway, thought you'd enjoy my pics with a side of shenanigans :biglaugh:
I hope to join, but will lurk for now

There's gotta be more players out there that love rainbows, please share with your friends, hoping to get more players to make this swap OZsome.... :jiggy:

Oh, I thought this was exclusively a Wizard Of Oz swap. If it is for rainbows, only, then I am going to have to with-draw. Sorry, my fault for not reading the directions carefully enough!

Love your cards, SunTrade and so nice to see you!

The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite books from childhood.
And I always was afraid of the flying monkeys when I watched the movie as a kid.

Definitely lurking...want to get a couple of cards made first...

Back
Top Bottom