Songs about Jesus! - OPEN MEDIA - May 4, 2017

Finished my cards! I started looking through my music CD's and kept pulling songs by my favorite contemporary Christian band, Mercy Me. (If I'm working on ATC's chances are pretty good that they are crooning in the background.) So, here are some of the lyrics: "Gotta Let it Go" from their album WELCOME TO THE NEW; "Crazy Enough" from their album THE GENEROUS MR. LOVEWELL; "How Great is Your Love" from their album ALMOST THERE; and "Something About You" from COMING UP TO BREATHE.
View attachment 182766View attachment 182767View attachment 182768View attachment 182769

Last edited:
Those are Beautiful Lalka!
I love mercyme, surprisingly I've not heard any of those! I pretty much only heart what is played on Christian radio.

Sillylily, welcome!

Thanks, Beka. That music is a few years old. I've sort of lost track if they have anything new out now. But when I see one I buy it... and play it 100 times. :)

Ok, been lurking too long - I have to sign up. There are just too many wonderful words in my old hymnal (and memories of singing them in church).

Here are two more

The first was difficult -- i had to fit a lot of words on here so the illustration is minimal --

"I'm worn" by Tenth Avenue North

And the next "oh my soul" by Casting Crowns

For a closer look, see my gallery

Last edited:
Here is my set. These are mostly pretty old hymns (but so meaningful!)

Clsimmy -- welcome!

Cici - the only one i recognize is the bottom left but i love that one!

Received cards from sillylily

Hi Beka, I'm sorry but I need to withdraw. I just can't seem to get it together and time is quickly passing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom