Spirit Finger's Challenge - Due April 1st

For Spirit Fingers side of the swap. Please post here if you have sent your cards with the date. If you have not sent them please let us know.
Thanks Jena

For my group: 2 sets left and they are on the way!! Wonderful work . I'll post when I have everyones cards in our group!!!!

Spirit Fingers Challenge

Hi...I sent my cards on the 12/3, I did post on here that I sent them. I also pm Spirit Fingers last week but they still hadnt arrived. So it looks like they have taken the long way round. :v_spin:

no hon I'm so sorry I have done everything to keep both sides of this swap together, I just don't know what else to do. Lets just hope she has them.
Hugs jena

I pm'ed her on the 24th about my cards and she did mention about how work had turned out to be crazy busy lately and finding no time to go online as much as before.

Please note My group ALL Cards are in!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I will have them swapped and in the mail on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have completed all Itraders for my group!. They are all swapped out and packaged up for Monday! Thank you all for completing your cards. I believe you guys are going to love your returns! Don't bother giving me Itraders. I plan on being gone asap.
Big Hugs Jena

Last edited:
I have everyone's cards except jklee and kevvy wibbles

Stacey, as I mentioned in a pm, life got into the way and I was completely sure that my cards would not make it for the deadline. Feel free to keep them for yourself and swap the other players' cards, I don't want to hold the swap back for all. My apologies once again for the trouble.

I would rather you wait for them, the whole point of this swap is that we have a card from everybody! I don't mind a wait.

My returns arrived today! What fun to see the different methods everyone used.
Thanks everyone - I am off to leave rep points! :)

That is fine Jklee. I have to wait anyhow so everyone gets nine back. I'm sure kevvy siad he was still sending me his cards. But if they don't turn up before jklee I will just swap the card back out - and you will get one of your own cards back to complete the picture :cool:

Back
Top Bottom