Spooky Halloween – Due October 19, 2020

Time is just flying by! We are starting to get some color in the trees!

WOW
I had forgotten how much further south you are.
Our trees have already reached (and passed) peak color, except for the Sugar Maple.
And it is going to be splendifforous!

They were not in yesterday's mail, and it is too early for today's mail.
As I pick up mail, and check postmarks, mail transit time has doubled in much of the mail I have received.
Don't worry.
I am sure it is still in transit.
I will let you know as soon as I have your envelope.

SPOOK-TACULAR cards.
"Dancing with the Stars" is stellar
By the Light of the Moon" is enlightening
"Spook" is SPOOK-TACULAR
And "Werewolf" is my fave.
Good Job!
I signed you up.

I hope I can still join. It's a bit late but I will mail cards TODAY. The calendar got away from me!

Welcome LuAnnP.
I signed you up.
You really do have to mail your cards TODAY to assure they reach me on time.
You may already have my address, but I sent it again via PM so you can get your cards mailed.

Vicki,
I’m going to have to drop this Swap as I’ve been in the Hospital and won’t be able to get my cards completed and to you on time. I’m so bummed. But thank you!

I HOPE they arrive in time... but it they don't....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I know this is a bit of a gamble, and I almost didn't even try, then I thought: GO FOR IT!

I had a LOT of fun designing the final three cards today.... and I did get them in the mail today.

If they don't arrive in time, no big deal. Pick a couple to keep and send the rest back to me. I like all of them well enough to have them back... but I HOPE they arrive in time and that isn't an issue!

Again, Thank you!
Welcome LuAnnP.
I signed you up.
You really do have to mail your cards TODAY to assure they reach me on time.
You may already have my address, but I sent it again via PM so you can get your cards mailed.

I just read through this thread. I did NOT realize mail was going slowly elsewhere. My last few trades have gone through in a very short time so I was, perhaps, overly optimistic.

If the cards are late, don't delay on my account. I don't want to hold up the arrival of Halloween cards to anyone ELSE.

And DO choose a couple to keep for yourself if they arrive past deadline. I'm fine with receiving the rest back. I promise to not jump in late again.

SPOOK-TACULAR cards received from jo.on.the.go
Wonderful assortment.
FAB ART.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

So glad the cards arrived on time! I really cut it close.

Actually, your cards were postmarked the 12th, and I got them early this morning, which means they might have arrived late yesterday.
That is GREAT transit time, particularly with COVID!!!!!

Well done

No cards received today, but I do have two people who say they have already mailed their ATCs so, since they have already mailed, and since the mail is running slow, I will wait another day.

The Weather Service is predicting a Record Breaking Winter Snow Storm for today, starting in about an hour, and dropping an estimated 3-6 inches of wet snow.

It is too early to bolt to the Post Office, since they will not have their sorting done yet, anyway.
So anyone with mail en-route has another day for their cards to fly in.
I will let you know as soon as your ATCs arrive.

Back
Top Bottom