Spring forward 3/3 - due Feb 22

I, too, am dreaming of spring! My cards are digital with some flat embellishments. Please pm address. :)

Hi lovelies!

Now is as good a time as any to post this:

Can I just remind everyone to adhere to the requirements listed please? :)

I've had a couple of packages sent through on my other swap that haven't and I'm going to have to get strict on this so that it's fair for everyone participating.

Thank you for understanding, peeps :)

Here are my 3 cards for the Spring Forward Swap
1_Spring_Forward_Swap_Sunny_Lake.jpg

1_Spring_Forward_Swap__Sunny_Beach.jpg

1_Spring_Forward_Swap_Blooming_Beach.jpg

1_Spring_Forward_Swap__Sunshine.jpg

The last one is an extra...Jo I"m sorry for the mixup..((hugs))

Last edited:
Thanks girls..to answer your ? Pfifer80 No I haven't worked with oils YET..do want to in the future...most of my hand painted ATCs are done with Golden Heavy Bodied acrylics. I also like working with pastels and watercolor..will get to oils one of these days!!!

Bevie your beautiful cards are here - WOW! All I can say is I am amazed!!!! They are gorgeous! And thank you for the extra!

Apologies, but I must withdraw, as I have over committed myself to the point I should BE committed.
SOTO

I am sorry, I have to withdraw from this swap. I didn't see that the mailing address was to the UK, and I know my cards would arrive late after the 22nd of February.

flowers

OK folks, well tomorrow this swap closes, so if I haven't received your cards by then, I'm afraid you've lucked out :(

Many thanks to everyone who has sent their cards in on time and for the very generous extras that I've been sent as a hostess gift.

Got my returns today - not surprising I'm the first, as I'm probably the closest geographically to the hostess :) - Anyway, got lovely cards from Wil Opio Oguta, beth and Raineyday - thanks to you three, and of course to Jo for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom