Spring Time in Paris, Mixed Media, Due April 10, 2017

I moved a few months ago, so you will all need my new address I think.

Mail Call: A wonderful batch of cards arrived from BlueViolets today! So many nice collage elements used, my dear. I've looked at them time and again!

Thank you for letting me know, CesariaB. I will post here on the thread when they arrive.

Mail Call: a BEAUTIFUL packet arrived from Pitagurl. Please share with us how you did the texture in the background of your cards. I love it. Or is it a top coat? I can't stop touching and looking at your cards! Thank you for sending me one of my own! And for the little goodies you tucked in. Very generous of you! I will enjoy them for sure.

Thank you for sharing, pitagurl! I have some napkins I want to use. I'm going to try it! I love learning a new technique.

Mail Call: Cards just in from CiCiCreates! I love all the detail in both your drawing and your collage elements!

Mail Call:

JoyceG.... your lovely hand drawn cards have arrived!

Dulce.... You have a gift with the collage, and I love the placement of glitter. Thank you for the hostie card and the French notepaper.

I am just so excited every time I open another envelope! I can't wait for you guys to see your returns.

Thanks for the nice comments and for letting me know they arrived!

Sorry but I have to withdraw from all my swaps. My returns from a recent swap have taken 5 weeks to reach me so, at the moment, it looks like I will not be able to post in time for the deadlines.
I will have to have a think about the situation before I sign up again for any swaps.
Sorry about this .......

I'm so sorry to see you go, Bishopsmate, but I do understand. I hope to swap with you again soon.

spinoeofafish, we have plenty of room for you! Glad you are joining the swap!

Looks like all art is on pause for me at this time. I'll have to withdraw as I'm not able to do anything while on medication. I've even had to take leave from work because of this. I'm sorry about this

I'm so sorry you are struggling right now ParadoxSketchbook. I hope you will be back to making art again soon.

MAIL CALL: Today I received art from mpittman469. I love what you created with this theme and I thank you for the gorgeous hostess card. I am in awe of artist who can sew on their ATCs!

Back
Top Bottom