ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: April 20, 2022
Title: Spring Zentangles
Media: Hand Drawn, Hand Painted
ATCs: 3 for 3

Consider how the shapes of Spring might be part of a beautiful Zentangle. For this swap, you will create a Zentangle that covers most or all of the ATC. The background can be white or it can have color, like colored cardstock or watercolors. Anything you wish as long as the Zentangle shows up. You may want to create the Zentangle first and see where you want to add color as an accent.

The only requirement is that there is something of color on your card. For example, if you drew a Zentangle flower, you would want to add color to the flower, either by coloring the flower petals, or the entire flower. Or, you could use watercolor or light shades of markers to cover the background and zentangle on top of it. Challenge yourself to try some new Zentangle patterns.

I searched google and so many beautiful art showed up. Imagine some of these ideas for Spring Zentangles:

Butterflies
Birds
Flower(s)
Watering Can
Bunnies
Easter Basket
Snail
Tree
Dragonfly
Kitten or Cat
Easter Eggs
Ladybugs
Inch Worm
Umbrella
Spider
Spider Webs
Birds in a nest
Bird Eggs
caterpillar
snake
garden gnome

Zentangle is easy to learn and there are so many resources online. I saw some videos on YouTube specifically for Spring patterns.

Don't worry if you are new to this art form. Simple is as beautiful as complex when it comes to Zentangle. Just create something you would like to receive yourself.

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players. Received

Robin
cmcarli
donnacr
Fundygirl
blueangel
EOI060814
luminous
Blastie
joellie
leydab
WordlessWonder
mrubyjean
Tess True Heart
piggles
Arc2dreams
pillarfarmer

Last edited:
I can't go passed a zentangle swap - sign me up, please.
can you link to some of the samples that you saw? I always love to get out of my tangle rut

Welcome Donnacr! By the way, the envelope from the other swap is on it's way to you again. I hope it makes it this time. I am sorry for the postal issue.

Yes, this swap is 3:3. I knew something was missing on that top part so thank you for reminding me. I have it posted now.

Big welcome to Luminous and EOI060814.

Robin. I received your cards! What a great job you did with this theme1. Thank you for the host card! I love them all.

Excellent job, Fundygirl! You don't seem like a beginner! I can't wait to see your cards in real life.

Back
Top Bottom