St. Patrick's Day Swap ~ due March 10

Cards arrived: Pixi, Jewels, AngelJoy, & Tandy.... all wonderful cards!! :jiggy:

Denise I have not received your cards yet... but mail has been slow (crossing fingers)

Cards arrived: Pixi, Jewels, AngelJoy, & Tandy.... all wonderful cards!! :jiggy:

Denise I have not received your cards yet... but mail has been slow (crossing fingers)

Yay! Glad they made it there safely! :D

Karr3ll, Just letting you know I can't participate, so my lurking status stays ...LOL I have got myself so busy with making my daughters wedding scrapbook, and I am in the home straight now, and would love her to have it for Easter.

Ah well I will keep a look out for your future swaps....
Mousie

Whew! My cards must have gone by the way of the Pony Express! I was beginning to think they were not gonna get there @all! I learned a couple yrs ago to never send 2 swaps together-the only time I did that they were lost in space, never to arrive @the hostess' home. And they were all HD, which does not come easy to me.
The st pats cards are collage, & in my GALLERY if anyone cares to look.
Thx Karrell!

Finally returned home to check my mail!

Received wonderful cards from Jewels (Irish Blessing), Tandy (Gold at the end of the rainbow), and catladybj (Par-tee!) Thank you all! Thanks to Karr3ll for hosting. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Off to leave You Rocks!

Back
Top Bottom