Stand in the Place That You Live-Photo Swap- Due June 15

I would love to join, but I have a question. Officially I live in Almere in the Netherlands, but I am at the moment in my second home in the US. If I have to use pictures of Almere I will have to find them on the internet, because I will not be back home before late June. Is is okay if I take pictures of my second home???

I'd love to join. Just the thought of seeing glimpses of where fellow swappers live is enough to make me want to be in on this!
SOTO
Just one question - my hometown isn't where I live now, but I'd love to use photos of it.
Is that ok?

Man this blew up lol! I'm so happy to see so many people join! :D This is going to be fantastic.

I will be having a second part to this swap so stay tuned! (when this one is over that is)

Wil Opio Oguta- I am totally cool with you using your second home :D

SOTO- As long as they are original pics I am totally not picky :D

I did get some good hula shots. More than I need for this swap so will be using those elsewhere. The first group that danced last night had male almost-naked dancers. they wore lei and loin cloths. the part in the back was very small. I really didn't get to see what the women were wearing as my attention was caught by the male dancers.

I'll take a card with one of those male dancers on it! HA!

Sounds like you had fun :)

Camilla

OH! Please sign me up! I live in a small Southern town outside of a very large city, so there's lots for me to consider shooting!

And I can't wait to see Nancy's photos! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii...

Welcome guys to the swap!! With that we are all FULL!!! :D So excited to see what you guys send over!

Last edited:
My photos have been selected, and prints ordered. They should be here by the end of the week, and with any luck I'll have my cards in the mail sometime next week :)

This was such a cool idea - I just recently moved back to my hometown, which is a small town compared to the Metro-Detroit area I was living in. It was wonderful to go walking with my camera and taking photographs! Reacquainted myself with home :) It was hard to choose just a few photos - I initially shot 64 images in one afternoon!

notinkansas- Thank you for letting me know <3 I completely understand :)

Camilla- AWESOMESAUCE!! :D I'll be keeping an eye out for them! They look great!!

BayBird You are in!

Updated the cards I rcvd!! :D Can't wait to see what else comes my way!! How is everyone doing?

Sure! I'd love to add you! The extra benefit is that you live in my area :D so even if a drop out is really late it will take like a DAY for your stuff to come to me!! Welcome fellow Dallasite!

Back
Top Bottom