Summer Days Swap: Mixed media Due July 1, 2021

2021-6-16_11459.jpg
1. Tiki ginger hot dog
2. Pink summer
3. Lime cool! Popsicle
4. I CEE u

Is it the same mailing address because I have it

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you know that I already mail the atc cards on Thursday June 17,2021 and it was 102 f degrees and I just miss the rain but summer is coming close any stay safe and cool for this weather

Last edited:
I think I'll have to make my cards with lots of snow because it's so hot here. We're looking at 110 again today. And actually, I have seen snow along the side of the road as late as July in years past when we drove along Highway 49 and 88 and 89. Summer's not officially here yet, but it's already too hot.

I apologize but I'll need to withdrawal... I'm not going go be able to get these off in time.

I missed the mail yesterday and am mailing today. We're just a few miles apart and I surely hope they reach you in time. I've had some interesting mail situations. A payment last month took 28 days from my drop to their P.O. box (both located in Sacramento). I mailed cards to Germany and they arrived in 7 days. Arghhhh.

Just got back from Los Angeles and my mailbox was filled to the brim with delicious art cards.

Deb2015: Wonderful designs, textures and how did you know I love birds?!? :wub:Thanks for the hostess card and extras

Emoffday2: Such creative and cools art cards.:jiggy: Thanks for the hostess card.

Collagaint Ashley:Great images and texture. Love outdoor summer days. Thanks for the hostess card..

Pattisscrappin: Your art cards are here and that means all cards have been received from all of you that signed up for the swap. That is amazing! :notworthy:

Cards are all swapped and ready to put in envies and to go to the Post Office on Tuesday. So much fun to see all the wonderful, creative and varied art. Thanks to all of you for playing. :spinny:

Woo hoo. My mailman delivered my very cool cards today. My next cards for summer will have to include an earthquake since we just had a series of them a little bit from here. I felt 2 of them.

Anyway, I love my cards from 3muffday2, TrudeeG, and Dsign49. Many thanks. Off to leave I trader and Reps!!!

I received my cards yesterday. Thanks for hosting sarat. You always host such good swaps with fun themes. Also thanks to these artists:

akunzel - Dream of Being More
EatSleepWriteABook - Shovel and Sand
somnia - Take Me To The Beach

Back
Top Bottom