Super Women – - HandDrawn/HandPainted - Due August 22

PurpleCat, your wonderful cards have arrived. Thank you for the host card and all the amazing stamps!

Awesome! I already have them drawn and will send by Monday. Can you PM me your address, so I am sure I have the right one?

Thanks everyone, They are on their way!, so I hope they do not have to stop to save the world, even though I know the world really needs saving ..... :confused:

nighteyes, love your cards!

Great cards Nighteyes. Don't be discouraged by Buttercup. I've ruined several cards that way. Eventually you'll feel good drawing her again. :D

SunTrade Buttercup is my favorite too! i actually did draw Buttercup for this swap but forgot to erase some line after starting to color and then I started erasing with a kneaded eraser and it lift the paper up and it was ruined :(
I was very upset with that and couldn't draw her again.

I think your buttercup is cool! I would not mind having her, lines and all! :wubclub:

The deadline for this swap is August 22. That is plenty of time to finish your cards and get them to me. I'm still accepting new players as well.

Lurkers, it is time to come out of the shadows and put on the tights and mask and head for the rooftops!

Lurkers, it is time to come out of the shadows and put on the tights and mask and head for the rooftops!

LOL
super-heros-47.gif

Welcome to AFA! This will be a lot of fun.

The way card swaps work is you create 3 cards (+ an optional one for the host as a gift if you like). When the day to sort the swap arrives the host will trade your 3 cards for cards from 3 different people. Everyone will receive 3 cards from 3 different people. You should never get more than 1 card from the same person unless the swap specifically says so (it is extremely rare).

It is important to read the first post of any swap you join to make sure you follow all the directions completely. Every swap host has slightly different directions. When in doubt, always ask someone. We love to help. :D

Keep in mind that because you are in London you have to account for the extra mailing time to the United States. To my house it is usually a week but sometimes it can be up to two. I don't mind waiting if I know the cards are in the mail before the last minute but be sure to communicate. Try to get them by the deadline. If you get them in the mail in the next 3 days or so they should be fine.

If you are able to scan or photograph your cards, save them in your gallery and post them in the thread so we can all oo and ah over them. ;-) If not, no worries. Not everyone does.

If, having read all that, you think this is the swap for you, I would love to have you join us. Just let me know. :D

I received 8 sets of cards for 3 swaps today. It was like Christmas in my mailbox! LazyShadows, SunTrade, and NatashaMay your cards have all arrived! Thank you for the host cards, stamps for my collection, extra papers and all!

I hope that everyone else is finishing up their cards and getting ready to mail them!

Back
Top Bottom