Take a Ride on the Carousel of Dreams..... due August 30th

the last few players have sent theirs so i will wait a day or two for them to arrive as this swap has ended on a sunday and theres no post! lol and these cards will be postal this week. Thanx to everyone for taking part.

everyones horses are here and they are going postal to everyone today. I try to do itrader as the atcs arrive.... if i have missed you out somehow (as these things DO happen!) please pm me and i will make sure that i do give you feedback. thanx to everyone who took part we had wonderful entries :-)

Hooray, I'm first to post that I've received my cards. Gorgeous carousel cards from the talented Gizmo, Angelfeathers and Anne. A big thank you to Mandy for being our lovely host in this great swap. I'm off to leave i-trader and reps. Thanks to all.

My cards arrived this morning :)

Huge thank you to Chronata, Bex and malinmaskros for your stunning, beautiful cards.

And Mandy - thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous swap. It was a true pleasure being a player :)

Rep points and i-trader left for all :)

Got cards in post when I got back from my holiday, fabulous cards from Malinmakros, Chronata and Dragoness!

Thank you for hosting, Mandy :D

I LOVE my dream ponies!

I got...
An ingenious hippocampus from Darkfairy (it even goes up and down!)
a fun prancing pony Carousel Ride from Donna
and an absolutely brilliant Lady Luck horse from Ravenswood

and huge thanks to Mandy too for hosting this great swap!

Back
Top Bottom