TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

I made this today, as part of the art at thon.

24) theme: tea time
19) theme: 1920's The tea tag lists 1920
65) make a flower embellishment (use paper, clay, soft foam, what ever you like),

1_Tea_hope.JPG

I am drinking an ice coffee, I made myself. It is hot here. We are going to get 93 Monday and Tuesday and we are getting our pool ready.

Oh and the reason I came here.
ALI your cards arrived, doesn't that seem fast?

and the tea stencil is even better in real life. I like the one with the puzzle piece the most. Thanks for including a hostess card.

Oh dear... you are past your maximum # of players but I just found some fantastic cross stitch tea cup patterns. Would you accept one more player?

Oh yes you are always welcomed in my swaps.

I am limited only by myself, It gets too big after 36 players. But as you know some players also drop out near the deadline because life gets in the way or that dang muse gets clogged or even lazy. ( I am sure mine gets lazy).

Since we are on the MUSE, do some of you go to bed like all hyped up because you were crafting and and crafting and then well sleep seems important, so you dream about it? No me neither

Megan457, your colorful cards arrived. I thought I saw a photo of them somewhere, but dont see anything in your gallery or here. Maybe it was the art a thon.

They are really nice cards though, I am leaning towards the Orange one, I like the cup the most with the polka dots, and the quote by Coleridge about Friendship being a sheltering tree, seemed to strike home to me the most.

Thanks for all the extras in the envelope. I will use those up right away, thanks.

This is one of those swap that there is not a withdrawal date and no penalty or even hard feelings if you need to withdraw.

Cards are due May 1st so that is fast approaching. allow 5 days USA< 2 weeks France, UK etc, and 3 week AU because they have to give those kangaroos a union coffee break.

Back
Top Bottom