TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

another tea card again no tea tag, no words

1_stack_teacups.JPG

I was all tea themed in this swap too. This one has a tea tag, but it would need another Truth, because RENEW isn't a Truth or even close to a sentence, it is just a statement, a command, a wish, a thought, a suggestion

1_Pretty_Tissue_box_Tea_006.JPG

Today I drank 3 cups of coffee, One was decaf, Gorrilla Decaf if. you have ever heard of it. I drank one cup of herbal tea. Bigelow does have a cute tea tag on some of them. If you look at the tea tag on the bottom right is has a mish mash of words, I like it, but it won't count as any kind of truth. I will work up some cards soon.

1_tea_tags_004.JPG

Oh..... I really need to take a look at some of the tea that I have here....... and get drinking!

I think I'm going to have to check out your tea swapping site. I didn't know such things existed. Although, how does it work? I am rather fussy about only getting organic tea. Since I drink so much I buy Numi's loose leaf in bulk, and it has spoiled me.

Well swap-bot has all kinds of tea groups, and you can join the ones you want. You can create swap that you want.

I drink it all. Or most of it. I drink loose and bag teas, I like Blacks, Reds and whites and herbals the most. I find I dont like Green tea, camomile, or mint tea, unless is in a blend with something else, too boring. I found I like ginger teas, and lemon teas, and we can forget chocolate.

Paperbackswap.com has a tea group. We can create a tea profile and say things like please only send me loose tea, or dont send me chia. That is more complicated to join, a swap, if you are not a member yet. Because you have to have received two books to be able to join a swap game over there. And I think the program blocks you out or something.

And you need to have membership to post in the swaps Threads, as of Feb 2015. you can order books on PBS without an annual membership but not be in a swap.

I have been on PBS since 2007. Somedays I wonder...

Didnt you tell me you are already a pBS member? I know you did. I will send you a link to the tea swap.

Last edited:
Please sign me up as well.
I need to mention that I was invited to join this swap by Ancient Planter, so your request to have people invite other people is working.
Of course, the offer of bits and bobs didn't hurt, either.

GREAT swap theme, CQ5!

Back
Top Bottom