THE CROWN ON HER HEAD MIXED MEDI/COLLAGE DUE: March 13th

Only a week left until due date. Please don't forget that all swaps need to be in my hands either before or on March 13th to avoid the risk of getting a Neutral ITrader as I do try to swap out on time. Also, when you do receive your ATC returns please remember to leave ITrader for mwah (me) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received from. You do not give ITraders to your fellow artists on regular swaps. All artists names are lined up so that you can just click on the artists name (on the front page of the swap) & it will go to the spot where you need to put You Rock points in at. If you have any questions or don't get it; please let me know & I can help you out with that.

Woot! All kinds of crowns came in today=)

JenUrebel Thanks for the extra!!
bamagirl Thanks for the tidbits!
Brendle Thanks for the extra!!
eggstudio Thanks for the extra; the extra postage & the super cool envelope!! Was that done on a gelli plate? Very cool looking=)

Hi Collette,
Circumstances have conspired against me getting the cards to you on time, which is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bummer as I really liked these and was looking forward to swapping them................oh well............... :embarrassed::embarrassed::err: Please forgive me and keep the door open for a more punctual me next time......

Cool, got ATCs from our last internationals: D-dazzled71 & Mouseit. You both did a lovely job & I want to thank you for the extras!! For the tidbits, too, Mouseit. I just love that stuff!!

I'll probably have these in the mail on Friday the 14th. Don't forget to leave ITrader & You Rock points for the appropriate artists=)

Icky icy sleety yuck day!!
BUT I got awesome cards from Fandanie, Daisies and Coyote! You Rocks are on the way and
Itrader for you Ferretgirl on the way .. thanks for another fun swap !

Back
Top Bottom