Media
RETURNS POSTED 7/15

Swap Due Date: June 27th
Signup/Withdraw Date: None
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: All mediums, except digital/photography

THE DRESSMAKER SWAP

Release the inner designer and make three ATC’s that use the attached template or feel free to create your own.
Jonquil hosted this swap in 2008 and it has be one of my favorites.

This dressmaker's form is calling out for your inner fashionista. Dress and adorn it to your heart's desire! You can paint your design, collage it, stamp it. Use your imagination! You can embellish all you want, but you can't submit your creation on a blank background.

Here are some of examples from my collection, created by KarenM, Teri, and CaroleJ.
View attachment 143375View attachment 143376View attachment 143377

GUIDELINES- Please read:

-Use the template provided or create your own. I realized my template maybe a little narrow, so feel free to make it fatter :) If you have problem printing it, please pm me.
-You can not submit your creation on a blank background. You can not just cut a piece of pretty paper using the template and submit it. It has to be an original creation.
-All cards should measure 3.5” x 2.5” and fit inside a sleeve.
-Originals only - no copies or prints
- No stickers. Some ribbons, sequins, pearls, have a sticky background, I don't consider those stickers. If in doubt, don' feel afraid to ask.

POSTAGE:
- US players: send a SASE with at least .70 cents.
- INTERNATIONAL: Just send an envelope/label/paper with your name and address. I’ll cover your postage.

This is a No Sign Up swap. That means you will not see your name on the swap list until I have received your cards. You do not have to sign up or withdraw. PM me for my address when you are ready.

Let' start creating!

Received:
1. Lilbad
2. Marryth
3. Bag123
4. Valentina22
5. nightowl_too
6. tealtornado
7. SunTrade
8. spiderjessi
9. LorisArtsyObsession
10. miloccpep
11. DmyTLadybug
12. Sharlene54
13. Bluesky
14. ThoArtDelyrias
15. CherylS
16. Tah0027
17. inkyfingers
18. JSilver
19. Mouseit
20. theweavershand
21. Sarnie
22. Art Newbie Alessandra
23. JenUrebel
24. Amapola
25. Ilovemarley
26. Drago597
27. catladybj

Last edited:
Lurking for now~ But I do have a question... When you say no stickers, does that include something to embellish the dress or that will create the dress?:nah:

Lurking for now~ But I do have a question... When you say no stickers, does that include something to embellish the dress or that will create the dress?:nah:

Well, I am glad you ask. Sequins, pearls, ribbons, sometimes have a sticky background, I don't consider that a sticker. Is that what you are referring to?

Welcome Dragon597! No sign ups, just send your cards when ready. I revised the instructions.

Just looking through my supplies and realized that if I made an original dress, it would cover the dress maker's form. Is that ok?

Just looking through my supplies and realized that if I made an original dress, it would cover the dress maker's form. Is that ok?

Look at sample three. The artist made a dress that cover the dressmakers form, but still kept the shape of the mannequin. Does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom