The DRESSMAKER Swap - Due June 27th

I just got fabulous cards from Ilovemarley, bag123, and DmyTLadybug. Thanks for the cards, they're lovely!!!
Sorry, bag123, and DmyTladybug; I'm trying to leave You Rock points for you but for some reason I can't! :'(

Last edited:
I received my fancy dresses today from tah 0027, catladybj, andnightowl-too. Thanks so much for the fun returns. And, Elena, thanks for a well-run swap.

Dressmaker cards arrived from spiderjessi, LorisArtsyObsession and Marryth. Thanks to Elena for hosting. By the way, I can't find all the artists to send a rep. I'll look again.

Some players don't post on the thread since it is a no sign up swap. You can go to their profiles, see their statistics and give rep on a post on another thread.

Sorry for my delay in posting; but my SWEET BABY GRANDSON spent the weekend and it was all about him!!!
Thanks to Elena for this terrific swap. I LOVE all my dresses!! Lots of creative designers out there. I got a summer frock from CherylS, a Dance dress from Valentina22 and a glittery, star number from ThouArtDelyrias. Thanks gals. Now all I need are shoes!!

Off to give urocs and itrader.
Thanks again to our wonderful hostie

My dresses flew in this morning - thank you Elena I loved this swap !

Thank you JenUrebel, theweavershand and Art Newbie Alessandra for very fancy gowns which are colour coordinated - not a coincidence I am sure, I love the way you swap Elena x

Elena, Thank you for hosting this swap, the way you swap and the clever theme!
I rec'd my returns today and have to say they are so darn fantastic that i wish i could fit into and wear them myself! They are that good! This was fun!
Thank you for my beautiful dresses to tahoo27, Amapola, and Mouseit, i love them!!!

Last edited:
rec'd my gorjes caards and will do my reps the next time I get into the library to get on the computer.
Thank you Elena.
I am so very sorry about your mom.

New wardrobe arrived today.
Thank you DmyTLadybug for the Black/White w Red sash Halter, Spiderjessi for the Leopard Dress' and I love Marley for 'Pretty in Pink'.
Elena, you are an awesome host!

Lovely dresses had arrived while I was out of town! Thanks so much Elena, and the makers of my cool cards: Bluesky, CherylS and Tealtornade! It was also a fun surprise to get all cards from folks whose cards I didn't have before (I think).

Thank you Elena for hosting! I have beautiful cards from JenUrebel, Sarnie and the weavershand! Got your itrader point in, and also sarnie's urock, but Jen and the weavershand have to wait a bit... the system doesnt let me give u guys u rocks yet:wubclub:

Have wonderful cards from thouArtDelyrias and Inkyfingers, just beautiful girls.
Thanks for your great hostessing Elena!!!

Back
Top Bottom