tea`n`art
Media
Swap Due Date: April 20, 2013
Signup / Withdraw Date: None, but please communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 30

The Freckles Swap (handdrawn/handpainted) - Due April 20, 2013

Theme:

There was a time when freckles weren`t the height of fashion at all. Fortunately that does not apply to nowadays. Because freckles do make people more interesting and beautiful (or maybe it is only the beautiful and interesting people who are gifted with freckles? Who knows?;) ) Be it as it may I am not among those lucky people. So I thought if I can`t have them myself then I can at least run a freckles swap.:D

For this swap you create cards with people with freckles. They can be girl or boy, young or old, human, elf or mermaid, whatever you wish. Just please make it a human portrait (upper body or a close up is fine too) that we are able to enjoy the full bliss of all the freckles.;)

As for the guidelines:

ATCs: must be standard size, hand painted/drawn only. Please submit only cards you would want to receive yourself. Write your username, swap name and any other information you want the future owner to know on the back of each card.

Address: please PM me for my address as soon as you need it.

Postage: Since all of you are international (for once it is not me, who is the foreigner!) it would be very kind if you covered your own return postage. Please include well concealed dollars/euros or US stamps. For European participants it takes 1.5US$/1€ and for everyone else 2US$/1.5€. If you happen to have Swiss currency that is fine as well. ;)

Envelope: Don`t forget to put your username and the swap name on your mailing envelope and include an address label or a self addressed envelope for your returns.
Please do not send already stamped return envies! I can`t mail letters with foreign stamps!

Make sure your cards arrive in time. I can only wait a few days for strugglers, so allow your cards two full weeks time to travel!

And finally don`t forget to leave iTrader for me and Rep Points for the people you received cards from as soon as you get your returns.

Well then, that`s it. In case I have forgotten anything feel free to ask.

Players:

1. lv2paint
2. withdrawn
3. maria magenta
4. Dogeyes
5. withdrawn
6. DebbaPeot
7. Mikesatc
8. Jodi
9. sunkissed
10. miss
11. joboflores
12. Evalila
13. withdrawn
14. JuliaD
15. withdrawn
16. Mnscheu
17. locatray
18. andyaly
19. Spirit Soul
20. notinkansas
21. dezineliz
22. SkyeJoubert
23. elmabree
24. amberskyfire
25. ilovemarley
26. Lady14
27. Kanteachart
28. muddmagic

Orange means your cards arrived.

Last edited:
Welcome Elephangaroo. Glad you are in! (lv2paint, that does count for you as well of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom