"The Glitter from the Grit" - Prose Swap, Due March 7

10 days left until the new due date. Cards will go out the very next day. Thanks to all who are being so patient and to those still sending cards in.

Have a great weekend!

I'll check mail tomorrow, then swap out the cards and have them headed back your way Tuesday. Thanks so much for your patience with the date extension! :)

Thank you all for your fabulous patience! Returns have been swapped, stuffed in the envelopes, and sealed. They will be at the post office first thing in the morning. Since ya'll were so fabulously patient, I added a few small extra goodies in each of your envelopes.

I've scanned all your cards (fronts and backs). With your permission, I'd like to email the scans to Shiloh Sophia, the author of the poem. I made the scans individual per swap participant so that I can send only the cards of those of you who say it's ok. Please let me know if you would like the scans of your cards to go to her.

Thanks again for a wonderful swap!!

Cards are officially on their way to you. I took them to the post office early this morning. You should be seeing them in no time.

:)

And me, and me, my fantabulous cards are here from Loubie, rockinrobin and AmericanHwyFlower.
Thanks for hosting mzspurs- off to do itrader and reps right now.

Back
Top Bottom