Kalycakes

ATC Guru
Media
Number of Participants: 12
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted Only

1. Take a minion from Despicable Me.
2. Take any well-know painting in history
3. Mash them both together

And VOILA! Presto! Minion Mash-up. I did something similar with muppets for my first swap ever last year, it was a lot of fun! Please make quality cards of the caliber you would like to receive in return.

Here is McGillisj's awesome American Gothic as example (used with permission, McJ rocks!)

1_minion_american_gothic.jpg

Mailing & Postage:
• Canadian Participants: Please include an address label with sufficient postage to mail back your returns
• US Participants: Please include a large address label with your address clearly & neatly written on it and $1 U.S.
• International Overseas Participants: I will cover your postage, just send address label!
• Be sure to give your cards enough time to travel and make it to me on time. It can take around 1 week from within the U.S. or 2 weeks internationally.
• A host card in the theme of the swap would be loved, adored, worshiped, venerated and cherished but of course is not required to participate and have fun.
• Late Cards will be returned
• No cards / no communication will get you a Neutral itrader.

*****Don't forget to leave Rep points for the people who you receive cards from!! Part of the fun is finding out who got your cards. It's good karma, voodoo juju, and all that jazz!*****

0.Me
1. Chinamoon
2. Robscrusade
3. Purple pencil
4. Noodlerabbit
5. Thalia
6. Suntrade
7. DmyTladybug

8. Withdrawn
9. Withdrawn
10. art soup
11. McGillisj

12. Gracefits

Last edited:
ME ME ME ME - ya know I was thinking of doing another minion swap so glad you beat me to it :D (I've also opened a new swap ---> Gumball Trees)

well, I love the idea and don't want to miss getting a spot ;) so even though I know absolutely nothing about artistic masterpieces... I'd like to give it a try. I can always Google for some ideas hehe

Back
Top Bottom