The Prang Challenge Due Sep 2, 2013

I have to withdraw. Never withdrawn from any swap. I have been pretty ill with diverticulitis the past two weeks. Just don't have the energy to make my cards. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

LOl. WOW! Tomorrow is the deadline! LOl...mail doesn't run tomorrow... now why didn't I consider that earlier? I'll swap out cards sometime this week! Probably Wednesday :) I'll be updating the list in a few minutes!

And they're off! Thanks for playing y'all! Please leave itrader for me when they arrive...and "YOU ROCK" for the player's whose cards you receive! Thanks for playing everyone!

I agree. I never worked with them before, I thought they were like those that come in coloring books, and was pleasantly surprised as how well they performed!

AWESOME SWAP!

I'm glad I challenged you all! Look for my next swap in the upcoming months. I have no idea what it will be...but I'll think of something!! In the upcoming weeks, I'm taking a children's book illustration course...so maybe something along those lines! :) But then fall is coming...and I LOVE FALL!

Thanks, everyone, for playing!!

I have beautiful watercolor cards!!! I got Meagan's gorgeous water scene, Marjorie's very colorful Falling Leaves tree & Penny's amazingly beautiful watercolor roses.

They are each so pretty! Thank you! Thanks Ethereal sheep for hosting. This was a really fun swap!

I did also receive this marvelous return - wow just outstanding - Thank you so much ethereal sheep for hosting this fab swap :-)
count me in for your next watercolour Swap!
xoxo SanDee1899

goint to leaving I-rates and you rock feedback.

Back
Top Bottom