Torn Paper Abstract Art – Shades of Red, Due August 14

Cards have been swapped and are already at the post office on their way back to you! Thank you all for such awesome art!!!

***Please remember to give Rep Points to each person whose art you receive in your returns. All players names have been linked in the first swap post. That means all you have to do is click on their name. When the post opens, look at the bottom right side of the post. Click on the "You Rock!" button and type something to them there. That's it - super easy! If you have challenges with it, please let me know.

If you feel so inclined, please leave an iTrader for me for hosting.

The Orange and Yellow version of this swap is going on now. Jump on in - we'd love to have you play!

Thanks again and have an awesome weekend!

Red returns today from semga, Vick32000 and arcana. thanks again for hosting yet another torn paper abstract swap.

My cards arrived today and I am thrilled. Thanks to these artists:
arcana - Flames
miss - Fragments
Foxglove - Space

And thanks to Tracy for hosting this swap.

Lovely shades of red in my mailbox today! Mucho thanks to: heidiwork, HelgaDeb, and sarat! Great swap! Thank you so much, Tracy, for hosting! Off to leave points for all now! :)

Yippee!! Received awesome cards from Kell, arlie707 and Babsie. Will post iTrader and You Rocks right now!!!!

Such lovely abstracts received today from Janet M.,Lindley and Nancy. Thanks so much.
Thanks to Tracy for a fun swap!

Great cards from: Kell,Yaqui13, and Cherie. Thanks ladies for the great cards and thanks for a great swap.

I got my cards earlier this week but have not had time to get to the computer! Many thanks to Mz for hosting! Thanks for the great cards from jo.on.the.go, Java Zarf, and zandradee. Off to do "you rock" and iTrader points!

Back
Top Bottom