Toy Photography - Due September 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! I think we're full now ^^ I'll leave it open a wee while longer to establish a short waiting list before switching it into active.

Here are my entries...hope you all like them. I had a lot of fun doing these. I did 6 for 6 with an extra card for lemurkat. I chose two different themes. The first one is Barbie's wedding... unfortunately, it didn't happen as the bride got cold feet but the wedding shots still came out nice. :o) The second set of cards is a little bit on the dark side. Hope everyone likes them. Connie

Kiddio - love your dark side cards, especially Nightmare Barbie. Would love to receive that one in the swap!

was just reviewing the pics I took yesterday, kinda boring backyard shots.. BUT!!

oops Kiddio, I think I have accidently photographed the groom that your bride Barbie was running from! Even Milly the cat was shocked!
:eek: that made me laugh!

Last edited:
I found my toy weta, he was hiding in the fruit bowl.
(Actually, we found a real one on our curtain, but only a tree weta, not a giant weta like this fellow. We put her outside. He, on the other hand, is going to live in the fruit bowl for now).

Can't wait to see what you other folks have come up with!

Last edited:
I've never done a photography swap before - may I be on the waiting list?

(Kiddio55 - LOVE the second set of creepy cards! Especially nightmare Barbie!)

Last edited:
Taking advantage of our latest weather, I thought I'd let Fox and Taz out to play, They didn't know quite what to make of it.

I love your photos of play in the snow!
Looks like my toy photos are up on the block to be finished next! will post up when completed.

those are awesome, lemurkat....where are you that you have snow? It's been nearly 100 degrees here. PS...I need your address so that I can send my toys.

That would be the southern hemisphere, Kiddio. We're in the middle of winter. Country - New Zealand. City - Christchurch. I'll pm you my address now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom