Trash To Treasure 15, due March 15, 2020

I got my returns yesterday from AmySi, kehlenn, Mrs.MixedMedia, nanvan and haagmm......thanks everyone!!!!
Thank you, too, AngelJoy, for hosting another great swap.
I'm off to leave You Rocks and an iT.....;)

I'm so discombobulated that I checked my mailbox 3 times yesterday (Saturday) and later realized it was Saturday and we don't get any mail delivered over the weekend...dur!

Anticipation!!!

I received my wonderful cards from TerriF, dnewton972, Design49, Haagmm and Amychelle! Thanks everyone - so thankful we have this creative outlet in these strange times. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Will be leaving iTrader and you rocks soon!!

Karr3ll- like I said on the butterfly swap. This is the other card from you that I’ve received and wasn’t able to leave rocks! I received your “splendid” hot air ballon. Thanks!!

Well, I never received my returns - BOO HOO! At this point, I don't think there's much chance of receiving them. Too bad, I was so looking forward to them!

Sorry to anyone whose cards were meant to come to me - I can't leave YouRocks since I don't know who you are.

But I will leave ITrader for our host.

I am SOOO bummed to hear that!!! I sent them all at the same time from the same place! Maybe this pandemic has caused it to be delayed?!?!? Hopefully someday it will be found and sent on its way. I am so sorry this happened to you!

Back
Top Bottom