Trash to Treasure #7 (T2T7)~Due July 21

Vote for the winner of the T2T7 challenge (4 or more trash items). Select 2 choices.

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With only 2 more envelopes of trash left, I guess I didn't need to worry about having to deal with extra envelopes. If you are quietly lurking, now is the time to claim an envelope. They are going fast ;)

Thank you for all the nice compliments and likes everyone. The items I used on my cards were....
Sunshine card I used words from book page, wall paper border cut up for sun rays, a piece of magazine page, and the outer part of the starburst sticky label.
On the working woman card I used playing card, produce mesh, flower from lei, words from book page, and a heart made from coffee cup sleeve.

Oh my goodness, I finished my cards! My studio space is a disaster, but it's a beautiful, satisfying disaster. :) As a side note, that little bit of red plastic mesh has become my All-Star player: I used it as a stencil on 3 different cards, is now my current favorite thing, and has joined my ever growing collection of household object stencils. My only sadness: I could not find a spot for that gorgeous piece of microfiche anywhere. I tried and tried. So now it sits, looking at me, front and center at my work space. I may become obsessed with it. Here are the first 3 cards...

View attachment 195451View attachment 195452View attachment 195453

Wow! What awesome cards have already been posted! It always amazes me how different people use the same items. Totally inspiring!

My envelope of goodness has arrived. I can't wait to start playing!

I love the cards posted. Nice use of the raffi, and dang now I need to think of something equally creative.

I spray painted many parts of the trash last night. The dry wall tape even got painted and oh it left a wonder pattern on the paper below.

Back
Top Bottom