TREES, REGIONAL and SEASONAL, HandDrawn/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due June 4

I had fun painting these this afternoon. It's supposed to be the same tree in different seasons :-) I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow, Carol

full
full
full
full

Jayne, I love that you depicted the same tree in all 4 seasons, you can easily guess which is which. Great job!

Wonderful tree sets already received from leydab, Tillygo, Jo.on.the.go, Luk, and Shellyr.

I planted a "Nelly Stevens" Holly tree in my yard 5 years ago when I moved here and it is about 8 ft tall now with first white flowers and new green leaves in Spring and then the flowers will turn to red berries come Fall. It's a gorgeous tree. There are several varieties and shapes in the Holly family.

Well, we drove past my mom’s old house in Santa Barbara before going to her funeral yesterday - so sad to see that her liquidambar was cut down and replaced with a palm tree! I couldn’t tell if the orange tree in the back yard was still there. :err:

Welcome Vidas! Now I will sign you up and go respond to your conversation request.

Holly, thanks for the info about the varieties of Holly Trees. I’m going to look up pictures!
——————-
Wonderful tree cards have arrived from Ancient Planter and JustJayne, thanks to both for the extra cards.

Well, we drove past my mom’s old house in Santa Barbara before going to her funeral yesterday - so sad to see that her liquidambar was cut down and replaced with a palm tree! I couldn’t tell if the orange tree in the back yard was still there. :err:
Deepest sympathy to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom