Life is Good!
Media
Swap Due Date – July 15
Signup/ Withdraw Date – July 1
Number of ATCs - 3:3
Number of participants: 20

USA PATRIOTIC SWAPMixed Media COLLAGE only, due July 15th

Hello Mixed Media Collage Artists!

This swap is for mixed media collage ART only. Our theme is USA PATRIOTIC. Think red, white and blue, honoring our veterans, US flags, God Bless America, fireworks and the 4th of July~!

As you create your patriotic designs, you may want to use your gelli plates, alcohol inks, texture paste, designer paper, US postage stamps, vintage ephemera, or special embellishments. You decide! No stickers please.
We all want to see your patriotic creations so feel free to post photos in the gallery or within this thread before mailing! It may inspire others to participate.

• All ATCs must be 2.5” x 3.5” on sturdy cardstock.

• Include your ATCsForAll User Name on the back of each card so those receiving them will know who you are and be able to leave YOU ROCKS! It would be nice to know your real name and location too.

• Each card should be in an individual protective plastic sleeve to protect them in transit.

• Please package your cards securely so they reach me undamaged.

• Please sign up by posting to this thread and I will acknowledge you and add your user name to the list.

• Life happens, so if you need to withdraw, it’s no problem, but please let me know. If time permits, perhaps someone else can take your spot. If there is no withdrawal notification or no cards sent, I will leave neutral iTrader. (I wouldn’t want to do this, but it is only fair to those who do turn in cards on time.)

• If this swap fills up, I will have a waiting list. If someone withdraws, I will message first person in line and so on.

• When you are ready to mail your cards, send me a PM for my address. I’m in Nebraska - USA.

• I will provide the return envelope, but please send a printed address label and the correct amount of postage to mail back your returns. For 3:3 collage, it will usually take at least 2 oz postage, which is currently .68 cents. If you send extra postage and it’s not needed, I will return it to you.

• DUE DATE: July 15th is the last day I can accept cards. I intend to be a timely hostess and have returns back to all participants within a week. (This depends on our postal service, of course!) Please allow sufficient time for them to reach me in Nebraska – USA.

• As I receive your cards, I will post to the thread and leave iTrader.

Our Patriotic Participants:

1. Juliaom - Kentucky RECEIVED
2. Annie - Ohio
3. outofdarkness - Virginia RECEIVED
4. cinlan - Louisiana RECEIVED
5. BluSkyHare - Massachusetts RECEIVED
6. mamamia - Minnesota WITHDRAWN
7. wandwilson - New Mexico WITHDRAWN
8. allegrae - New York RECEIVED
9. heidiwork - Washington RECEIVED
10. AmandaJo - Colorado RECEIVED
11. PattyR - Wisconsin RECEIVED
12. sallyannart - Maryland RECEIVED
13. janetmachek - North Carolina RECEIVED
14. DragonBoo - USA RECEIVED
15. CindyLou - Missouri RECEIVED
16. pennydoodles - Kentucky RECEIVED
17. Cardmama - Missouri
18. barbwat - Michigan RECEIVED
19. SueStultz - Kansas
20. JenUrebel - Missouri RECEIVED

Last edited:
YaY! We've got 4 patriotic collage artists!

WELCOME to Juliaom, Annie, outofdarkness and cinlan!!! I'm so happy to have you join my USA Patriotic mixed media collage swap!

Today, I had every intention of creating and posting a few ATCs to give us all a spark of inspiration, but we got busy doing yard work and tending to the garden and before I knew it, it was time for happy hour and dinner! The weekends just fly by WAY too fast!

If you have a favorite mixed media collage artist, please feel free to invite them to join us.

Have a wonderful week filled with many reasons to smile...and create!
~ Pam :)

2 more artists joined in the FUN! :)

WELCOME BluSkyHare!
Lurk away jfaskdown ... but I really hope you join us! :)

Last edited:
Well, both my desks are buried in Red, Blue, Gold and White, stamps, inks, and embossing powder, but the inspiration still does not come. Thats what happens when you have too much stuff. I will get there this week tho.

I love this idea!! Sign me up please :jiggy: I am starting right now.....great swap theme Ohhappyday, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom