Vampires and Vixens Swap – Due April 13, 2012

head lice, shambling zombies, colds and conjunctivitis.
Could you mark your envelope with a big red "X" when you mail it to me so I can put it into my autoclave before I open it up.

I would ask you to mark your envelope of ATCs "Hazardous" but it probably wouldn't make it through customs if you did.

Can do! Yeah don't think it would be appreciated if I wrote hazardous! Might think I'm a very dumb terrorist, espeically with my return address on the back hehehe.
I've done 1 so far, need to scan a TON of stuff tonight so I'll pop it in there to so you can all see.
Its just a black and white ink comic style of angelus to start me off. :D

Forever is a perfect word for loving vampires.
Lurkers are welcoe, but hope to see you back, kaleidescopeI's.

Hope its worth the wait hehe, they won't all be like it though, I like to mix it up...
And you know what I actually have an edward and bella in ink too hehe I found it lurking in my unfinished pile...

I like Edward and Bella, although I am really more Team Jacob.
I have all the books, read them twice, been to the movies, but I still prefer the classics.

The whole sparkle in the sunlight thing is a "new" legend. In the early legends sunlight killed. Maybe there is a certain comfort in knowing that there is a way to terminate the bad ones. Like the nasties in "From Dusk till Dawn". George Clooney starred in that movie, but not too many people have ever seen it. It is rated a horror film, but some of the characters are very comical, like the guy with the gun in his belt buckle!

Last edited:
I think I'm more team jacob too, mainly because the werewolves are cuter!
I've read the books n have 2 of the films...not watched them yet though I don't get much tv time. The books were good, but bella annoyed the pants off me.
Some of the newer twists on the "rules" are quite good, but yeah I'm not a fan of the whole sparkly thing!
Hehe I loved from dusk till dawn, been a while though, forgot it was clooney. I keep going back to the Vampires sequel with jon bon jovi in it.

That's it I don't remember much apart from bon jovis in it and I quite liked it.
Still haven't seen any true blood yet, in fact I've only just seen the moonlight season I did like that :D
Have to watch stuff when hubbys out as he doesn't like it just wish he was out more often :D

Oh, I LOVED Moonlight. Private investigator Mick St. John as portrated by Alex O'Loughlin.
It only lasted one season, then got cancelled, and I was soooooo bummed.

O'Loughlin went on to another TV series called Three Rivers, as a Doctor in a big hospital, but it sucked (pardon the pun) and got pulled. He is currently in Hawaii Five-0 which I also don't like.

He needs to go back to being a vampire:yes:

Sign me up, I hope I won't end up with too cute looking vampires.

And speaking of vampire books, the Ann Rice Vampire Chronicles are my favorites.

Yes they are fantastic lea! I was sad she stopped them. My new found loves are hamilton and keri arthur :D

Moonlight was a good show. I too, which they had not cancelled it. He had to be the sexiest vampire ever.....woo....my heart is starting to palpitate. Alex is adorable, but he was the shizzle as a vamp. Trueblood was good the first few seasons, but haven't seen any new ones lately. If anyone has seen any new episodes let me know if you think it is getting better or worse. I was starting to loose interest a bit.

I am still a fan of the older vampire/dracula movies. I did like VanHelsing with ...darn, I forgot his name, but I am sure you know who I mean.....and Kate Beckinsale. My mom watched Dark Shadows when I was a kid and my sister and I watched Creature Feature...not sure if anyone ever heard of that or not. It showed the older horror movies like the Blob and The Creature from the Black Lagoon. My sister would buy monster magazine all the time...doubt that is even around anymore. Hopefully, if I get caught up on my other swaps I will get in on this one....crossing my fingers!!!!

Our routine on Saturday night was to go to the neighbors for a big meal, then while mom and the neighbor lady cleaned up, and the men checked the cows, the crops, and smoked, us kids always were allowed to stay up late and watch Creature Feature at the neighbors.

They had an old house, that creaked in the wind, and moaned in the breeze, and gave GREAT ambiance to the old movies. Once a month Creature Feature ran a double feature that lasted really late, and if we were really good, we got to stay up and watch, then we spent the night at the neighbors, in a big four poster bed, up in the attic, with moonlight streaming in. Romantic, scary, creepy and cool all at the same time.
It was a FAB-U-LOUS way to grow up.:D

Dark Shadows is being remade with Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins. It is supposed to be released sometime this year. The tag line is that as a child, Johnny Depp was so obsessed with Barnabas Collins that he wanted to be him. It will be interesting to see how he portrays him.:yes:

Get busy
Get caught up
Come on back

Hugh Jackman is the guy in van helsing...i like that one too never seen creature feature, but im assuming it was probably like our house of horror or maybe tales of the unexpected....
yes mr moonlight was very yummy!

Thanks pixiecorpse, I hate it when a name escapes me like that. I wouldn't turn him away either....if I were single of course.

Vicki, I forgot about the double feature until you mentioned it. Did you also get a program called Pywacket Presents? Pywacket was a black cat with orange eyes, if I remember correctly. Other than that I don't remember any other host, but there probably was. They also featured scary movies. We will see how Johnny does. I think I remembered hearing about that, but had forgotten. Hopefully, he won't be bringing Jack Sparrow into the character.......Barnabus Sparrow......lol!! Don't get me wrong because I like Johnny, I just didn't care for him in the remake of Willy Wonka....that was freaky...besides he couldn't compete with Gene Wilder even if the movie had been remade exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom