Very Peri ATC Swap, due June 3, 2022

My Very-Peri cards arrived today.

Thanks to jo.on.the.go, CiCiCreates, and Everlorne for the gorgeous cards, and to somnia for hosting the fun swap! Somnia, I really liked the purple envelopes, stamps and enclosures to match your theme.

I received my Very Peri cards yesterday. Thanks for hosting somnia. And thanks to these artists:

Everlorne - Purple Rose
fundygirl - Very Peri Bird
piggles - Mushrooms

Got my Very Peri Cards. Thank you Somnia for hosting and thank you to CiCiCreates, LuAnnP and Cynthia Sillitoe for the beautiful cards.

My Veri Peri Cards have arrived! In a Very Peri envelope! Off to leave the "You Rocks" and iTrader.

What a fun celebration of PURPLE this has been! I wanted ALL the cards.

My cards have been received and all feedback left. It was a fun swap and those periwinkle envelopes were great!

So, as I pulled envelopes out of the mailbox, I saw a purple one and thought.... "wheee!"

And, man, everyone was on their A-game.

I received lovely cards from Bonny, OrigamiGrace, and DNewton972--thanks to them and to Somnia for a wonderful swap!

Love my Very Peri returns, which also arrived today ~ many thanks to LuAnnP, middelearthtraveller and ThisIsMyCleverUsername...and to our terrific host, somnia!

I am home, and found my purple envelope in my pile of mail. Thanks Somnia for the great purple envelope. You sure made the returns fun.

I got a cat card, I always love a cat card, artists Cicicreates,

I am thrilled that I got teh magical unicorn card from MRubyjean

See the beauty here card from Collagiant ashley.

Miss, your envelope showed up, but it was ripped on one end, taped up, and empty :(

It's the worst damage I've ever seen.

1_damaged_envelope.jpg

I really hope your cards were found by someone who will give them a good home.

:sad:

Ugh! That is the second time this year I've had extensive postal damage to an envelope I've mailed. (The other was a one-on-one trade, which got returned to me because the entire center of the envelope had been destroyed, but my return address was still legible! The ATC looked like someone had taken a bite out of it.)

I sent you some cards last week as a "thank you" for including me in the swap, so hopefully they reach you safely (and soon)...

That's a wrap for Very Peri. Thank you to everyone for participating!

Take a look at the Very Peri Gallery to see a sampling of the cards sent in for the swap.
I agree with Cynthia - everyone was on their A-game! Beautiful artwork : )

Back
Top Bottom