VINTAGE AUTUMN Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due Sept. 21, 2017

Spotted Crow - I love your cards! I've been having a bit of trouble interpreting the idea of "vintage" too. I realized that all my rubber stamps are "contemporary" style so I've been researching online a lot. I looked at the link but, as I recall, a lot of it was Halloween. I'm just going to do my best and hope they'll work as "vintage."

SpottedCrow, your cards are perfect. And perfectly beautiful.

mpittman469, I am happy to sign you up. :) I'm sure whatever you create will be fabulous.

Thanks RainyDay!!
My scanner really did not capture the details very well. The leaves are embossed and added some color with gelatos.. also used paper napkins, wrapping paper, gesso and gel pens..

It was great fun and I will let you know when I am ready to mail..

I am signing you up right now KathleenHope. Welcome to your first swap! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are lots of friendly folks here that will help you.

AncientPlanter..... Your cards are fabulous!!!! I love each one.

I'm not sure exactly how all this works - trying to post my cards for viewing.... Yea it worked. I also posted them to the gallery. Will put them in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for letting this newby participate in this swap. Kathy
So gorgeous! Love the profile pic with the butterfly!

RaineyDay, I love your cards! I'm not in the swap but couldn't resist seeing what everyone is doing for a vintage autumn theme - everyone is making such beautiful cards.

My cards sort of turned into a Back to School Fall theme........ not that I'm in any hurry for that to happen. But I guess my subconscious knows time is moving along.

Back
Top Bottom