Vintage Numbers ATCs, Mixed Media Collage, due November 25

Cool cards in from Haagmm today! I love the authentic-looking shop ledger paper! Thank you for including a host card. I will treasure it!

Cards have arrived from JenUrebel. Great contrast of vintage neutrals and pops of color. Along with numbers of course,. :).

Tafkabecky, your gorgeous art arrived today! I like the way you made the little folder to send them in. Thanks so much for the host card. I'll let you know which one I choose!

RaineyDay -my paper is authentic - it's from a machine shop manager textbook from 1915ish! It was my husband's grandfather's book -one of the goodies we found when we cleaned out his parent's house 6-7 years ago.

I thought it must be authentic ledger papers. How lucky to have such a thing in your possession and how wonderful that you are making art with it!

Spice&Nice Your awesome cards have reached me. I could just stare at those vintage collages for hours! Thank you for the host card!

StitchinWitch Your gorgeous cards just hit my mailbox. I love the sewing elements you used. And I will treasure my host card. Thank you!

Okay my fellow artists, the due date for this swap is today. Everyone's cards have arrived. I will enjoy putting returns together over the weekend and I'll let you know when they head out to you! Thank you all so much for joining and for creating so much amazing art!

UPDATE: Returns went into the mail today! I enjoyed this swap so much and I want to thank all of you for joining and creating your very best art. Really beautiful creations here!

Wowzers! Everyone brought their A game for this swap. Thanks to RaineyDay for hosting us and thanks to leydab, stitchinwitch, and jfaskdown for fabulous art!

Back
Top Bottom