What's My Style? PAT Due July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a toss up between the bustier, the corset, and the bikini top. some days are less formal than others. :dull:

I received my lovelies! Thank you Starshine, Rapa, Gerry and Lynnelise! And to our hilarious hostess! I'm off to do the i-traders!

Genius, mine just came! Awesome! Thanks for hostessinginging and the cards are so cool. I think it's fun that several did Tip tops! Love it, work it! You guys rock. I'll get to itraders ASAP. Cause otherwise I'll forget.

yay! they're flying home!

this was such a fun swap and i'd like to host it again in november, so mark your calanders!

I got my cards this morning, they are so interesting! I like how 2 people in my group picked up on 1 set of cards I did as an experiment, I guess they were my style! lol
Thanks everyone. This is PAT, so point for everyone right?

I received mine today, and I have something to say. I hope you all take it as a complement, as it is meant to be.

You all made me remember what I like about my art. I am funny! Thanks guys!

And thank you so much for hosting Kati, this was the best idea ever!

Last edited:
::stomping around:: ::laying on floor kicking feet:: ::pouting:: where are mine?!

i guess that's what i get for mailing out late. :swoon:

I agree with goodmorningstarshine - it sure was a happy surprize to open the envelope and be startled by the fact that I do have a style -- and I actually like "my stuff"!

KYsunflower tickled me with a great take on one of my "hand" cards. The original was very hard for me to pass on to someone else, and your take is magnificient!

Lynnelise - Definitely my style, and I'm so amazed you made me such a super beeswax/fortune cookie card.

Gerry - I love, love, love this card! Even more impressive and intricate up close, in my hand.

Dina54 - You sure got my white and gold dots in all the right spots!

And, Katilady...thanks so much for hosting. I didn't make you a card in your style, but it's definitely on my list of things when I have a bit more time. Many, many thanks to you!

Mine arrived today! Awesome array of interpretations, some of which I hadn't seen yet and made me laugh with delight! Leaving itraders for everyone now. As is permissible in PATs ^^

Kat

hooray! my pouting paid off!

all of my cards, group 2 and 3, have borders going around them. i guess i do put borders on everything. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom