Whimsical Girls Around the World hand drawn/hand painted due April 24th 2020

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -24th April NO MORE PLAYERS CLOSING EARLY DUE TO CORONA RESTRICTIONS
Signup/withdraw date - none but please keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited
Whimsical Girls Around the World- hand drawn hand painted due April 24th

For this swap we are drawing whimsical girls at various locations around the world. Girls may be native to that country or a tourist. To play draw cards depicting whimsical girls at 3 different locations- one different location per card. Finished cards locations should be easily recognisable by City, town or country- you could add famous landmarks/buildings in the background, national costumes, props, foods or any item associated with your chosen place. Sounds fun?

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, flat embellishments/mixed media are allowed BUT the main character and the majority of the elements must be hand drawn (50-75% handdrawn). You could choose to add a collage background for example.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 24th April. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. No international stamps, I cannot use them. No postage no returns, sorry I cannot afford to return at my own expense and will hold returns until you pay me.

Players-
0- BexMadeMe
1- Snowgypsy
2- lazyshadows- unable to post
3- karenr

Last edited:
Thanks Snowgypsy, mail here is good at present. There is plenty of time yet but if there does become issues with international mail I will hold out as long as possible to send returns.

Closing early due to corona restrictions.

Cards will be traded on receipt, and posted as soon as I am able.

I will update as cards arrive. As there is only now 3 players, you will each get 2 cards in returns from the same player.

If anyone prefers to have one of their own cards returned instead please let me know.

Last edited:
karenr your cards arrived! Thank yu for the host card
Returns will be posted this week. Please note as there are only 3 of us, each player will get 2 cards from the same player in returns.
Here are mine for the swap-
View attachment 214900
I went for different places in England in the end.

Back
Top Bottom