WINTER FAIRIES - Open Media - Feb 12, 2016

Here's my winter fairies. I've decided to do the whole set of fairies like the fall ones. So consider me signed up for spring and summer.

Last edited:
Aw they are so cute! :-) I love those. I thought they were super creative last time too! :-)

Hidden Treasure - I can't pm you back until you delete some of your messages! :(

I tried to reply - IF you can go ahead and get them in the mail, then they should make it! Would still love to have you play! Thanks for asking! :)

Mine are in the post Beka. The lady at the Post Office told me that they should be with you in five days (I paid extra to have them tracked and signed for!)

My fairies will be in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully they make it in time. This one kicked my butt... So much harder than I anticipated.

BekaH, do you think from AR to TN you would get them by the deadline if I mail Monday...if not, I will have to withdraw hun...things are getting away from me and on top of that, I have to find the pictures I had printed out for this, waaaaay back when I first signed up! :( I thought I was so clever this time...had the envelopes ready and everything!

Back
Top Bottom