Winter Windows Swap, Open Media ~ Due Date: January 14, 2016

Great mail day today as wonderful window sets arrived from Mickeaz, Pixi and tiffany186!

Noone else has posted pictures of cards or has indicated to me that they plan to send or have already sent cards, although there are five other players who signed up for the swap. If I should be expecting more cards, please let me know!

Thanks, HiddenTreasure ~ love having you in my swaps, too, whenever you can play!
Withdrawing is no problem.

Great mail day today as wonderful window sets arrived from Mickeaz, Pixi and tiffany186!

Noone else has posted pictures of cards or has indicated to me that they plan to send or have already sent cards, although there are five other players who signed up for the swap. If I should be expecting more cards, please let me know!

Glad they got there okay! :)

Thanks to all players for getting their cards here on time! As a result, they are now all swapped, packaged and mailed!

Remember, when you receive your returns, you can just go to the first post and click on each artist's name to easily get to a screen where you can leave "You RocK" comments and rep points.

Received such Lovely Cards in this Swap!! Many thanks to mrubyjean for hosting, and also to players, reeahe, canadarosebud, and aginghippychic. I love my Winter Windows Cards!! Have left iTrader and "You Rock" points :)

Thank you mrubyjean for such a great swap and my lovely returns.

I've left itrader for you and rocking points for my returns' artists!

Got my cards yesterday! Many thanks to you MRubyJean for a great swap and theme! And wonderful returns from LucyMC, JenUrebel and Thouartdelyrias!!

My cards came yesterday too! Wonderful windows from Raven, Crafty3790 and mtpaperplayer. Thanks to the artists and to Martha for hosting!!

Got mine today. Postmarked 1/15 arrived 1/20. 5 days to cross a small state! Martha is only 2 hours away. Yikes.:goofy:
I love my returns from thou art, Kathleen..., and Denise... Thanks to all

Received my returns today...:huh:...yesterday, and I will leave my iTraders as soon as I go to bed and get back up later...we move today! So excited! :) :jiggy::sleep::swoon::twitcy::chatterbox::yes:

I received my wonderful cards - and have one that is incredibly beautiful by "Marilyn Tuley" but has no screen name...... would love to thank her!

Great swap!

Back
Top Bottom