Witches and Their Familiars, All Mediums, Due March 10, 2014

All four are done

Woohoo! was so excited for this set.. I think they turned out alright, so I hope you enjoy them.. I just need the addy from the host so these witches and friends can meet some new people. thanks for this swap. Cannot wait to see all the great art for this swap flow in this thread soon.

No problem, Miss M.

I finally got my linework done for these cards! Now to engage my painting muse...

Please note, anyone who hasn't sent cards yet. They need to be in the mail by the end of this week for any hope of arriving on time!!! Please plan accordingly.

icekat, your witches are beautiful.. I particularly like the one card with the witch head-booping the wolf.

gordianot, I really like yours, too, but the one with the bird is my fave.....

great art here!

hello! I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to withdraw :( I'm really unhappy with my first two cards, adn totally uninspired for the third. There is such amazing work in this swap, I really wanted to do it justice. Not happening this time! I look forward to seeing more from this group! Thank you for the amazing work!

Hers are practically done since forever, she just hasn't finished them. lol

The cats knocked the water dish over on the Phrixy's cards Sat. morning, but I rescued and dried them before there was damage. I'm sure I'll be swapping out tonight.

Thanks for hosting this since I was to young on the site! Also, thanks for the wonderful cards, "Spellcaster" from IceKat, Phrixy's witch with a black horse, and "TriTurtle" from Mrs. Alderman.

Back
Top Bottom