Word of the Year 2018~Due March 19

Still waiting here! I think that they must have gotten sidetracked somewhere along the way! Hopefully they will show up this week!

got my returns and love them all. off to give Itrader to our awesome hostess and you rocks to ann_stebbing, michelemc, electricdesigner, marie, castlequeen5, barbsburnttree

Suzi, I hope so too!!! It’s so odd how I mailed them all the same day from the same post office and some fairly flew home, even long distances, while some NEARBY ones have not moseyed home yet.

Pouringdiva I’m so glad you love your returns!!! I tried really hard to match people to what they requested and/or what their words are, so it’s made me really happy to hear that everyone so far has really enjoyed their returns. :-)

Maybe they went in a NEW direction. ;-)
I hope the travel from me TO you faster than they travelled FROM you to me!

I just can not figure this out Julia. And we both mailed directly from the post office so we know it was in perfect postal acceptability both ways. What could it be?

Sorry, but Nothing is Perfect Postal! haha! Not Funny right, but as we have learned, the Post Office always will
gripe about one thing or another

Hope you both can figure this mystery out!!!

So it would seem, Juliaom... Any nice security liner envelopes at least? You get some of the best I’ve seen. :-) Just sent out an envelope (of the ones you sent me) last week.

That’s great news lazyshadows! Thanks for letting me know! :0) I’m so happy with the way this swap has gone. It’s really helped me focus my intentions for the year, and think about them long enough that I believe they’ll really stick. All the wonderful words received pointed us all in good directions too. *happy*

I simply don’t understand this. How odd that it happened BOTH ways. I take heart that they DID arrive here eventually. Maybe tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom