Worldly Doors Swap due June 3, 2016

Studio39designs your fantastic doors arrived safe and sound! Thanks for playing!

Carolynsn you are more than welcome to lurk. Hope you decide to join in on the fun.

OldsLady1992 and complicious sorry to see you go but it is understandable, hope to see you both in another swap down the road!

Last edited:
An. M. Sudyka your cards are here!
barbwat your cards are here too!
Actually one arrived Thurs and one Friday but I was swamped and couldn't get on to let you know! Awesome cards from both of you!

Grebricar sorry to lose you but I wish you good luck with the new job!

Checking in. I've been ill the past few weeks, and now I am feeling much better. I've just started on my cards and will be in the safe zone if I mail out no later than Saturday. Letting you know, I will have cards on the way in the next day or two.

No problem Dee thanks for the heads up and I am glad to hear you are feeling better!

Mailed today. All have doors that open. Will try to remember to post pics.

Bluesky, thanks for the heads up, I will keep my eyes open for them!

LeeBeth so sorry to hear of your fall and broken ribs I hope you heal fast and are back to doing ATC's in no time. Understandable with the withdraw thanks for letting me know. Hope to see you in another of my swaps. Take care!

SantasBratt your awesome cards have arrived! Thank you so much for playing!

I'm sorry for such late notice, but I simply have not been able to catch up after being ill. I will have to drop. I missed my weekend deadline for mailing.

Dee understandable, sorry to lose you, hope to see you in another one of my swaps soon!

Back
Top Bottom