You’re Invited to the Tea Party! ~ due Jan 6th

Since it has been colder I have been drinking many many cups of tea. mainly herbal because I get my caffeine from coffee. But does anyone else sometimes save the tea tags and sometimes the wrappers? I do. sometimes they are really cool. I used some tea tags on my cards, which are not done yet, but might be today.

Yay, welcome Mouseit, happy to see you joining the party!

CastleQueen5, I am completely fascinated by drinking tea but somehow have not developed the tradition in my day to day to drink it like I do with coffee every morning. It's like I have amnesia in the afternoon which would be the perfect time for a cup. If I did, I would definitely want to save some of the tags. I've seen some lovely atcs appear in the gallery with the tags and feel they always have an extra fun touch with them.

Just letting you now I spent the weekend with a lovely friend of mine who is a stampin up dealer and she let me loose on her craft room...guess what... I made my tea party cards! Just love them!!! I need to add words to a couple and then I will upload them here and get them in the mail.... Whoohoo a bit excited!!!

that sounds like so much fun Mouseit, wish I was there with you! I've been spending a good amount of time looking at tea and coffee stamps, especially during black friday to see what designs are out there. And there were lots of good ones. They've been added to my xmas wishlist. Those would be great stocking stuffers, he he. Can't wait to see your set.

Here you go BlueVioletz, my cards with a hostie for you...
4_one.jpg
4_two.jpg

4_three.jpg
4_four.jpg

Hello Tea Party Guests, I hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather. I have some blooming teas being steeped to get our creative inspiration going. I started on one of my cards, working out ideas for the others. I hope you are all getting in the mood with this chillier weather! :) Lurkers, you still have time to join and I hope you do!

Back
Top Bottom