ATC Guru
Media
Zombies!!!! Paranorman Swap
Due March 22
Withdraw date: anytime is fine as long as it's before the due date
Number of cards: 3:3
Number of players: 30
Medium: hand drawn or hand painted

We love Paranorman in our house. Zombies!!! What a great fun film. My kids are going nuts for it. I would love to see some cool ATC art based on the movie. Get creative with it. Don't do all Normans either. Try and make a variety of cards. There are so many cool things in the movie that can be created. A host card will be loved but not required.

This is a hand drawn or painted swap only. Please only make cards that you would like to receive. I trade effort for effort.

All players must include a self addressed stamped envelope. Usually a forever stamp is enough to cover returns. Please protect your cards in a clear THIN plastic sleeve or some sort of paper.

Your envelope needs to include the swap name and your username on the back. Your returns envelope needs to include the swap name and your username. I state these two things separate for emphasis. Many many people forget to do this. It helps me stay organized and makes my life easier.

International players please include a US dollar or US postage. If you can not to either I can help you out. Any help is appreciate.

Your username, name, date, swap name, title of the card all need to be on the back of your ATC. Please PM me when your are ready to mail your cards.

I will be checking my post daily for new sign ups. If you post to the thread, I will see your request and post you to the list. If you have any questions about this swap please pm me, otherwise have a blast!

1) Flaxpatchgal-received!!
2) locatray-received!!
3) thatgeekyartgirl-received!!
4)
5) knmburton
7) MikeATC-received!!
8) Sarafina_X-received!!

Last edited:
I love braainnss...

Lurking for now. Haven't had a chance to see the movie yet.

Maybe add zombies & fun next to swap link in your signature? I don't keep up with new movies and I wasn't sure what this was lol.

Back
Top Bottom