S

ShesSoCrafty

Inactive
Swap Due Date - July 1
Signup/withdraw date - June 14th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -12

WE'RE ALL FULL!!!

“Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment. Life throws stones at you, but your love and your dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love.”
-Ben Okri Nigerian Authour

Yeah First Swap!
This is open to all mediums!
I love Stories... Myths and Fairy Tales are big loves of mine and I was curious how many of You Love them too! I'd love to see others interpretation of Enchanted Tales! Any stories of fancy and fun, dark or light are cool to use for this swap! I really believe the myths and tales we hold onto do shed alot of light on what we believe in and what we think about life. So what's your Favorite?
Make sure your cards are something you are proud of! If you use clip art make sure you make it your own!

There is a really cool site called SurLaLune that has an unbelievable amount of information on fairy and folk tales!
http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/introduction/quotes.html

The Details
Please make sure to include your username on the envelope and make sure you put what your story is on the back of your card!
Included in the returns will be a card from me from a Myth series! (haven't started yet but this will be the kick in the pants I need!!)
US participants please include SASE with postage! (Bulky cards will require more postage!)
International Participants I will cover postage! Just make sure to include a self addressed envelope!
Late cards will be returned to the sender.

Thanks! Now lets have some fun!!:jiggy:

1.VickiZ (MN, USA)
2.Meow2000 (TX, USA)
3.Ibus (Scotland)
4.Wudwooda (SC, USA)
5.Miss (NJ, USA)
6.Irma
7.LavenderLizard (SC,USA)
8.Jklee (guatemala)
9.LuvLoz (Australia)
10.Paperfairys (UK)
11.lilmissfirefly
12.Joni Owens

Purple means recieved!
Orange withdrew!

Last edited:
Yea! welcome Ibus and Meow2000!

great theme - now If I can get caught up with my other swaps, before you fill up all your spots <G>

Hey guys thanks for joining! Welcome Wudwooda and Miss! I'm sorry I missed your Grimm Swap Wudwooda! I Love the dark tales as much (If not more) as the Disneyana versions!

Last edited:
Hello,
I'd like to take part please.

LG Angelika

Wowza this is shaping up to be a fun swap! Jklee that sounds awesome!!! Welcome both you and LuvLoz! Three spots left... Who's next!!!

Oh this sounds so exciting please can i join ?

elaine x

:)

Welcome Paperfairys... That was quick...lol!

I noticed ive been logged in all day but been out. Else id of asked 1st thing :D

Thanks for adding me :)

Back
Top Bottom