Enchanted: Myths, Legends and Fairy Tales Swap, Due July 1st

We still have 10 days for the due date, right? I have it marked for July 1st. If that hasn't changed I'm hoping my cards would have made it there by that date without any problem. I have no problem waiting, mail to my country takes its time and sometimes it's a good couple of weeks before I get my returns.

No worries nobody's getting negative traders... but for the international peeps... I just want to ensure that your cards will get here! As soon as everyone is accounted for I will be swapping out as close to our july 1 deadline... but I have noticed that the mail has been taking a bit longer lately for some reason... So just a couple days leeway just to make sure that everyone who intended to send cards gets that chance... I've been hella busy and it seems like the universe is using june to play with everybody's schedules and personal lives for some reason... lol... so how bout all cards must be here by the 5th... and I promise to swap out as soon as everyone is accounted for (even if it is before that date). If all cards arrive by the 1st I'll swap out ASAP... but the fifth is the latest... no exceptions! Is that OK with everyone???
The cards have been lovely so far! Not a bad one in the bunch... but please post to the thread or PM me when cards are sent so I can get everyone accounted for!!!

WOW! Great cards, Ibus. I recognize the seal skin lady / mermaid. I LOVE her.
I recognize Nessie. I am not sure about the other two. Who is the little round brown guy with the hat and the horn for a nose. The hat looks somehow Scottish. Is this a local legend?
GREAT CARDS!!!!

Ibus, what great cards! Love the diversity of everyones cards and how different they all are! I'm impressed and so pleased!!!

WOW! Great cards, Ibus. I recognize the seal skin lady / mermaid. I LOVE her.
I recognize Nessie. I am not sure about the other two. Who is the little round brown guy with the hat and the horn for a nose. The hat looks somehow Scottish. Is this a local legend?
GREAT CARDS!!!!

Yes, it's local Vicki, but it's more a joke. :D It's a Haggis ... you must have heard of haggis, it's really a national dish, and you can call yourself a True Scot if you know what's in it and you still eat it! I don't know how it started, but a legend has sprung up that it's a wee furry beastie that runs around the hills and mountains of Scotland. The Highland ones are canny wee beasties and have the legs on one side shorter than the other side so they can run really fast on the hillsides, so are rarely seen.
Lowland ones are more amenable and trusting, so there is a short 'hunting season' that ends on St Andrews Day. You can see replicas in most souvenir shops and airports in Scotland.
Thanks for the compliments, I'm rather chuffed at how the Selkies (seals) turned out, I was rather loth to part with them, but they made it into the envelope and off to the PO! It's always said send art you'd like to receive and I certainly acheived that!

I love the seal maiden one too! The black one with the eyes as well!
Update Today I recieved lovely cards from LuvLoz and Jklee! two down I think two or three to go... as soon as I get em I'm swappin em out! If I haven't yet left the itrader i should be caught up on that in the next few days I promise!!

Last edited:
WudaWooda Your cards came in today! Almost there guys!

YEA! IBUS and PAPERFAIRY"S YOUR CARDS ARRIVED!
Thank you guys so much for being patient! I know I owe itraders to half of you... they will be left tomorrow AM while I get all the cards together and ready!!! Not too much longer gals! Great work everyone! I mean it... I"m so thrilled!

Itraders were left for those I missed! Let me tell you seeing these cards all laid out was amazing... I want to roll around in them for awhile...lol... You guys should be proud... even when you guys did the same story each one was unique and offered a little glimpse into that persons perspective on the story... And some of you came up with really cool stories and some came up with pretty inventive ways to create the cards! Awesome!

Ok guys Cards are going in the mail tomorrow! I came down with some kinda icky stomach bug that had me down for the count for 4 days... They are swapped out and ready to be taken to the post office tomorrow! Sorry for the delay but wanted you guys to have an update!

My cards came today - Thanks Lisa for hosting and Thanks to Paperfairy, Lavendar Lizard, and Jklee for the beautiful cards. So much talent, you all do beautiful work!!

OOH, mine came today, too! :) Thanks to shessocrafty for being such a wonderful, generous swap hostess! Off to leave rep points.

(BTW, if anyone happens to receive one of my cards, and doesn't mind scanning it, I would love a copy for my gallery.)

My cards came today thanks to ShesSoCrafty for hosting. Thanks to Ibus for Lockness Monster card and all cool info on Ness !! Thanks to Lauloz for her Rapunzell card. Thanks to Vicki Z for her the little Mermaid card. and thanks to SheSoCrafty for her Venus od Bees and Mint card. I'm off to leave you rock points

Yea!!! I'm so happy they are making their way home!!! I'm glad you ladies are enjoying them they were a site to behold every single one!!!

Mine arrived today. Thanks to our great host for organising the swop and for the bonus card Freya, Miss for Johnny Appleseed, Joni Owens for a Royal Wedding and Wudwooda for The Lil Mermaid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom