HD/HP “Pleasantly Pretty & Particularly Peculiar People Profile” Swap due Nov. 12th

Pochadiva

Officially ATC obsessed
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
HD/HP “Pleasantly Pretty & Particularly Peculiar People Profile” Swap due Nov. 12th

Swap Due Date ~ Nov. 12, 2012
Sign Up Date ~ Doesn't matter, just give enough time to get them made and sent but please don't rush the cards....we'd love to have your best work thank you!
Withdraw Date ~ Doesn’t matter. Please just communicate.
Number of Cards ~ 3:3
Number of Participants ~ UNLIMITED
(international welcome and I will pick up postage although US $1.00 is always appreciated)
Medium ~ Hand Drawn/Hand Painted/Colored

1_she_said_she2.jpg

(Bob Florence)​

1_atc-profile.jpg

(plausibility)​

1_DSCN3901.JPG

(Suze)
1_Relax_and_have_a_cup_.jpg

(KaleidescopeI's)
1_Cheesy_curls.jpg

I love faces and wanted to offer a different angle on this theme. Instead of the full face, I liked the idea of using the profile as the primary subject for your cards. The options are for either a pretty/lovely style or peculiar/abnormal interpretation.​
Making Your Cards:

1. Cards need to be to me by Nov 12th.
2. All cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches!!!
3. Make cards you are proud to show off and that you would be happy to receive in a swap!
4. Medium is hand drawn with hand painting/coloring
5. Put username, real name, swap name, and date on back of each card so that players can leave rep points easily.
6. Appropriate cards feature a hand drawn/colored interpretation of a human profile either pretty/cute or peculiar/atypical. You may use a mixed media background but the face must be hand drawn!
7. Please make each card original! NO PRINTS PLEASE!!!
8. Please don't rush to finish, producing less than your best effort.
9. I swap out like for like/effort for effort cards as best I can.
10. Hostess card as usual not required but always treasured immeasurably.

Mailing Your Cards:

1. Protect ALL your cards in plastic sleeves.
2. Include self addressed stamped envelope (business size preferred).
3. International please include LARGE address label. If you have a dollar or US postage to help with the cause that would be wonderful but not required.
4. If mailed late, I will swap out with other late cards, but no guarantees.
5. Write username and swap name on your envelopes please!
6. Please PM me when the cards are ready to mail and I will provide the mailing address.

If I have forgotten anything, be sure to let me know please and I'll add it to the lists!!

Come join in and make this swap a bonanza of pretty and peculiar people profiles!

See some examples posted below.

Please click on the player's name to issue rep/you rock points. Each name is an actual hyperlink that goes directly to player's post.

Pochadiva
1. sunkissed (rec'd)
2. Raingirl (rec'd)
3. lazyshadows (rec'd)
4. jessann (rec'd)
6. oddbreed (rec'd)
7. irva (rec'd)
8. mvb (rec'd)
9. Jodi (rec'd)
10. Idolores (rec'd)
11. Pamitha (rec'd)
12. cynthiasillitoe (rec'd)
13. joss (rec'd)
14. Kimmy (rec'd)
15. meredithu (rec'd)
16. LindyLu (rec'd)
17. Rhapsody (rec'd)
18. Spirit Soul (rec'd)
19. julyschild (rec'd)
20. hazardgal (rec'd)
21. CindyD (rec'd)
22. Tandy (rec'd)
23. Kath (rec'd)
24. Will (rec'd)
25. joboflores1 (rec'd)
26. pschafe1 (rec'd)
27. andyaly (rec'd)
28. locatray (rec'd)
29. Ms_Squid (rec'd)
30. NatashaMay (rec'd)
31. Sesshanach (rec'd)
32. moonrose442 (rec'd)
33. kayart (rec'd)
34. halla (rec'd)
35. dezineliz (rec'd)
36. notinkansas (rec'd)

lurking:
prayer_at_night
beyondshay
AnnaAardvark

Last edited:
Fantastic prayer_at_night....i'm glad this one is up and running! Hope to see you back soon.

Anyone else game? I know there are some fabulous portrait artists out there!

Last edited:
Lurking for now... I love doing portraits but I might be a tad bit overcommitted at the moment. I'll see how things are in a couple of days. :)

Also, there might be a typo in your description, which says that cards have to arrive to you by September 24 (= today!). Is November 12th the real date?

Lurking for now... I love doing portraits but I might be a tad bit overcommitted at the moment. I'll see how things are in a couple of days. :)

Also, there might be a typo in your description, which says that cards have to arrive to you by September 24 (= today!). Is November 12th the real date?

Thanks for catching that typo Sesshanach! There will be 8 weeks in which to complete the cards. Hope you are able to sign up soon!

Fantastic sunkissed! Thrilled to have you in another one of my swaps...officially numero uno!

Lurking for now. Just the other day I thought I should do profile drawings 'cause that's where I'm lacking.

My people profiles are awful:P But i guess i could give it a try. And seeing Bob's girlie on top sure made me smile with joy:D And everyone else's art of course! Please add me Bonnie!

Awesome ladies! Welcome aboard ladyshadows, Jessann, ThatGypsyLady, Connie Powell and Irva. This list is shaping up fantastically!

Back
Top Bottom