HD/HP “Pleasantly Pretty & Particularly Peculiar People Profile” Swap due Nov. 12th

Welcome to the thread Cyntha, Kath and Joss! I know you are lurking Kath but we'd love to have you play.

OK, Bonnie, ya got me :yes:

I just want to say how happy I am that you, & other hosts, are putting a link to the players' posts. I stopped swaps several months ago for a couple of reasons. One was that it took me forever to find players' posts for a You Rock! Thank You for removing that problem. Now I'm delighted to play again.:D

OK, Bonnie, ya got me :yes:

I just want to say how happy I am that you, & other hosts, are putting a link to the players' posts. I stopped swaps several months ago for a couple of reasons. One was that it took me forever to find players' posts for a You Rock! Thank You for removing that problem. Now I'm delighted to play again.:D

Great LindyLu...so glad to have you join in. I was really pleased to find out how to make the players names a hyperlink. I wish all hosts would do it. It really simplfies things for me and the players.

Would love to join :-)

Fantastic Rhapsody! Happy to have you again. Thanks for joining.

Beyondshay....I'll put you on the lurkers list...hope you have time for this one. I know with the amount of swaps available, it's easy to get caught up in them.

Back
Top Bottom