Enchanted: Myths, Legends and Fairy Tales Swap, Due July 1st

I'm getting into gear this weekend. My first card is done, here's how it looks:

I used markers and added black prismacolor pencil on the dog's outline over the gray marker. The card is kind of an envie with another card inside where I wrote the legend of "El Cadejo"

I ended up liking the card with the story WAY more than the one with the art :twitcy: I used a piece of gold paper (chocolate wrapper!) on the left side, acrylics and watercolor on the right side. I wrote the story with ink and darkened the edges with black and brown acrylic paint.

This will be the technique I plan to use on the other cards, now I just have to start drawing!

That is an awesome card! I love the creativity in this swap! I can't wait to see all your cards in person Jklee!

Here are my cards for this swap. love all the cards so far :jiggy: I'll mail as soon as I get an Address Please .
Myths.jpg

Great cards everyone! I finished my cards today, they'll be on their way tomorrow.

I posted the stories at Flickr if you want to read them, just click in the All My Art Link.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to the address requests over the weekend, It was Fathers day and my 2nd wedding anniversary!! I have sent the addresses to those that requested! How is everyone doing on time? I know there are a few UK peeps here and I want to make sure everyone gets there cards to me in time!

That being said I love what you guys are doing with this there isn't a bum card in this bunch! They are all so beautiful and creative! Thank you so much ladies for making this swap so much fun to host! I'm literally dying to get my hands on all of them so I can ohhh and ahhh and drool over them...lol! It was great to check in today and see all the wonderful eye candy!

Last edited:
Meow 2000 your cards arrived safely today! I trader to follow!

so sorry for the delay i think i got mixed up with another swap i was doing and so was sure i had done these and sent them ages ago.

i did some last night :

004.jpg

Princess and the pea
Rapunzell
Medusa
Cinderella

they look better in person, for some reason i cant photograph either pearly paints of foil well. :)

i will post first thing monday morning and keep my fingers crossed you recieve them on due date.

Thanks for the reminder.

elaine xx :wub:

Ohh! More pretty stuff! Paperfairys they are wonderful! and Meow2000 I loved your cards as well! they were fab! I don't think I said that! Ladies a wonderful job so far! I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to see the rest!

Just so there is no confusion... I'm willing to hold for cards... as long as that is ok with everyone else... we're down to ten now and i want to make sure that our swap has a nice variety! If no one objects to a couple of extra days??? Some folks I haven't heard from yet but I pm'd everyone my addy! Any objections PM me... I'm not talking about a week but maybe a few days... There's been so much excellent work here, I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to get their cards in my hands.

Back
Top Bottom