Hello folks! Just wanted to clarify something on the cards for this swap! As stated in the opening, the only requirement for the swap is that you must use a gel print as your background. From there, you build a collage card with whatever inspires you. Collage = glue! To create a collage, you must glue at least one element to your gel plate printed background. Collage is different from "mixed media" in that you can make a mixed media card using different types of media, but no glued-on elements. Hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I have been threatening myself with buying gelli plates for many years. My studio if full of all the things already and I've been avoiding adding yet another thing. Well, I did it. It's here and I am ready to play. If it's not too late, please sign me up! I promise to send quality work. If I don't take to it like I think I will, I will contact you and drop out. But, I have faith. I love the gelli plate already (I'll take it out of the box tonight!) lol