Welcome, Lizzy! I have added you.
miss, that was fast! I love your art and am excited to see your set.
I love Ted Lasso and recommend it to all as well. It's on apple TV.
LindyLu - I am so sad to read your post. That had to be so disappointing to see in the morning. Are they freckles we could love, or do you feel it ruined them? I am sorry that happened. If you get froggy and want to redo once the sting has subsided, please rejoin us. I have marked you withdrawn to respect your wishes, but hope you'll jump back in! xo

locatray,
Thanks for your address. My women's faces are in the mail. Speaking of women, has anyone seen the new cool Frida documentary on Prime:love:?

locatray,
Thanks for your address. My women's faces are in the mail. Speaking of women, has anyone seen the new cool Frida documentary on Prime:love:?
No, I haven’t seen it. I didn’t even know that there was a Frida documentary on Prime, but now that I do, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the info.

I am SO sorry... things got away from me and I don't think I can make the deadline so I need to drop out. March just disappeared. It is NOT supposed to be April so soon.

Welcome, Lizzy! I have added you.
miss, that was fast! I love your art and am excited to see your set.
I love Ted Lasso and recommend it to all as well. It's on apple TV.
LindyLu - I am so sad to read your post. That had to be so disappointing to see in the morning. Are they freckles we could love, or do you feel it ruined them? I am sorry that happened. If you get froggy and want to redo once the sting has subsided, please rejoin us. I have marked you withdrawn to respect your wishes, but hope you'll jump back in! xo
Hello locatray...my ladies are ready to mail. May I have your address? Thanks!

@Kacy Butcher, just a moment ago, a red number should have appeared in the upper right of your screen. It is beside of or on top of an envelope icon. Click that. A box should pop up. Click on the Conversation regarding Women’s Faces. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Swap Due Date - April 4, 2024
Signup/withdraw date - none, just communicate
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

Ooooo La La! She's so pretty!
Let's celebrate the beauty of WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH!

You are free to create an image of any woman: famous, infamous, yourself, fictional, cartoon, etc.
In other words, if you want to draw a portrait of an impactful female figure, that works. If you want to paint your neighbor or Aunt Betty, sure thing. If you want to mirror yourself, go for it. If you want to doodle a pretend woman, that sounds great. So long your card features a female face, we are here for it. Depictions of trans people or any people that identify as female are welcome. Non-white paper backgrounds are welcome. All drawing and painting abilities are welcome.

The nitty gritty:
Provide 3 ATC sized cards on sturdy paper: 2.5 x 3.5 " and in protected sleeves.
Sign your art on the back - Swap name, username, date created, and geographic location.
US Players: You may send a SASE, or an address label and loose stamp. Either is a-ok.
I will cover all international postage to encourage women from "around the world" to participate!
FLAT CARDS only. NO stickers, NO embellishments.
Leave iTrader for me, your hostess, and Rep Points for the artists you receive art from. I am here to help on the new site navigation, if needed.
Late cards will be returned. I never leave negative feedback, but please respect me too, and just communicate if you need to withdraw.
A hostess card is not required, but I will hug each one that arrives, just sayin'!

Who wants to play?
Bold = Recvd

1) Rovingjay
2) lazyshadows
3) Pochadiva
4) LuK
5) Tillygo
6) CiCiCreates
7) nanner
8) Pamitha
9) ElisabethAnne
10) Ancient Planter