Ghosts Among Us, Due April 18, 2014

Yup its in the android store can't think of the name some are free some are 2.00 the one we have speaks but doesn't use radio, but when it speaks its quite relevant. You can ask it questions and it sometimes replies. Weird.

Lurkers welcome, SkullGirl85
This swap covers just about every focus, so, ALL cards, with ALL focus aspects, are welcome.
How sensitive is your daughter?
Hopefully she has had mostly positive experiences????
Hope to see you back.

Thanks for the info, novascotiacrafter.
I will do some further research.

Last edited:
Welcome SkullGirl85.

This should be good for both you and your daughter, as you may be able to communicate more about what is going on.
Often the ability to see or communicate with the spirit world skips every other generation.
I signed you up.

Welcome BArox818.
I signed you up.

Please tell us about your experiences.
Do you SEE ghosts, or just FEEL them?
Are your ghosts friendly and helpful, or not so much, or both?
What makes a story "far-fetched"?

I consider myself a sensitive as well. My grandfather was also. (funny.. I saw how you mentioned it may skip a generation) He died when I was 10. A few weeks later he came to me in a dream and gave me "magical powers" (the mindset of a 10yr old).But thats when my experiences started which makes me believe it wasn't just a dream.
I've experienced a little bit of everything from the friendly to the scary, even some spirits that were BEYOND the ghostly realm (those are the far-fetched stories)

I feel them most of the time, and can hear them sometimes as well, on occasion I have also seen them(but not too often in detail) Sometimes they try to get me information by flashing images at me but im not always good at reading the signs :/

When I was a kid, we used to put the lysol spray on the shelf in the closet off of the kitchen and after a day or so there would be a bang and it would be on the floor by the brooms & vacuum. After a few times we just started opening the door and throwing it on the floor in there. I'll have to ask my mom whether that still happens.

When I was a kid, we used to put the lysol spray on the shelf in the closet off of the kitchen and after a day or so there would be a bang and it would be on the floor by the brooms & vacuum. After a few times we just started opening the door and throwing it on the floor in there. I'll have to ask my mom whether that still happens.

How interesting, JenUrebel.
Lysol going boom.
Please tell us what mom says.

Last edited:
Some people hve been able to take pictures of ghosts, looking like a double exposure photograph with the outlines of trees and buildings (often in graveyards) fully visible through the body of the apparition.

Heres a graveyard capture for ya. Look closely at the 3rd tree in, directly above the tombstone... We call him Mason because of the assumed connection to the tombstone he is behind. It says his name was Pinky E Mason.

Ghosts Among Us

This is what I came up with so far.. I may make some more..:v_spin:

They were done with magazine backgrounds, and packing tape images..

On the cards with the 2 little girls playing and the man on the city street, I used alcohol markers to change color of the backgrounds

Last edited:
AWESOME cards, SpottedCrow.
Love the spooky, whispy, marks on the background of your orange lady card.
...can't wait to see it in person

The little girls card is spectacular -
Love the way you matched/inverted the dress - white with orange center on the one child, and orange with white center on the other, plus the one girl with a flower in her hair, and the other ghost in the trees holding flowers.
Did you do that on purpose? very cool

LOVE the way you use alcohol markers to change color of the backgrounds
...I have been experimenting with your tchnique, but you are OBVIOUSLY the master
I think the blue one is my fave, but blue is my fave color, so I am prejudiced LOL
Is she under water, or did she die in a snowstorm? I can see that one either way.

And the man in the street is different every time I look at it.....

Make more or different as you wish. I always love your art.

Last edited:
Heres a graveyard capture for ya. Look closely at the 3rd tree in, directly above the tombstone... We call him Mason because of the assumed connection to the tombstone he is behind. It says his name was Pinky E Mason.

AWESOME card, BArox818.
That is creepy cool.

Back
Top Bottom