Ghosts Among Us, Due April 18, 2014

Returns are being mailed!!

Hopefully US participants should start receiving their cards by early next week.
International participants, unfortunately, usually have to wait a little longer to get their returns.

Thanks to all of you for some absolutely stellar work. The submissions were SPOOK-TAC-ULAR. I loved the cards you sent in and it was obvious a lot of effort went into creating them! The ATCs were frighteningly fun, the ghosts were boo-tiful, the specters were scary, and the actual photographs gave me ghost-bumps. Thank you!

When your cards arrive, please remember to give iTrader (to me) and "You Rock" rep points (to the players whose cards you receive in your returns). This is a great way to say thank you for the card, and also then everyone knows where their creations ended up.

Thanks again for playing.

Last edited:
Wonderful cards received today ..

BArox818:"Billy Buckeye"
Robcrusade:"Banshee"
Beverley: "Fragile Mind"

You Rocks and itrader coming soon !!Thanks everybody

Spooky vibes in my mailbox, GREAT cards arrived today! Many thanks to Bluesky, BArox818, Gerry and of course to our great host...Vicki Z! Off to leave rep points...

Thank you, novascotiacrafter.
I am glad you think so.

Your returns should be there soon.
I don't know why it seems to take so long for mail to reach Canada, but it does????????

My cards have arrived :)

"Ghost Card" ~ Crisbear
"Face in the Woods" ~ Vicki Z
"Pinkie E. Mason" ~ BArox818

Thank you!!
... off to leave itrader/you rock!

I am so glad they made it.....thank you for letting me know.
cheers

Ghosts Among Us, Due April 18, 2014. I'm sorry I have to withdraw.

I am really confused.
Your cards for the Ghosts Among Us Swap arrived. I sent you a PM that your cards arrived, and I gave you an itrade rating for receipt of your cards. You confirmed that you received my message that your cards had been received, and on post #170 above you expressed happiness that your cards had arrived.

I have already sent out returns, including yours.
How can you now want to withdraw?
Please clarify what you are talking about.....

Last edited:
One of the best hosts at the AFA. I loved all my returns, fab! art! It will be cherished. Many thanks to the talented artists, VicikZ, SpottedCow, kinouchi. love the little ghosts...soooo cute...

I have heard from almost everyone.
I will be closing this swap down shortly.
Thanks again to one and all for participating.

Back
Top Bottom